1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burn dvd9 pc iso into 2 dvd5's ?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by milamilou, Mar 16, 2006.

1. milamilou

milamilou Guest

hi got an iso dvd9 pc game 7gb and i wanna burn it into 2 dvd5's what software do i need what should i do thank you very much or if i can i ripp it into 2dvd5's or how to make a cd version from it ? pls help what are all the solutions and suggestions thanks

2. philraz

philraz Regular member

you cant really split an dvd 9 game into two parts not without rewritting parts of the game setup, ini and exe file and I'm not even going to atempt that online a cd version would be vitualy impossible
    my best suggestion to you would be to mount the game in daemon tools or similur or invest in a dual layer burner

Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
  3. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

In lieu of a dual burner drive, another option is to use a file splitter (google them), split it in half, then burn the resulting files as data files.

This way you can get it off your hard drive

Upon reinstallation copy both halves into a temp folder back to your hard drive and assemble them.

Mount the image and have fun.

I had do this Medal of Honor Pacific Assault to get the large DVD image onto about 6 or 7 cd's before I had a DVD burner.

I put the game back on last week and no problems reassembling.

Good Luck

Weycraze

4. milamilou

milamilou Guest

thank you for answering me guys ill try the split thing also i wanna ask you i saw some 3 gb ps2 iso games compreseed to 176 mb how do they do that

5. milamilou

milamilou Guest

helooooooooooo cna somebody answer me pls

6. Pittfan

Pittfan Regular member

You can use WinRar to split the 7GB worth of files Into 2 x 3.5 GB ones. Then burn the 2x 3.5 GB Rars to DVD Data disc's .

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006