1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the bugging thing about the afterdawn auto emails...!!!a suggestion

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by nik99, Apr 23, 2003.

1. nik99

nik99 Regular member

well.guys ,,loaded,dela,and the lord..(oops ..da boss) a suggestion fm humble newbie me..
    this si bout the emails that tell u ,,when ur post has been answred.
    well..whenn i post on multple thrds..the funny thing is..in my mail box..if i chk after a day..it is flooded with mails also havin same subject .thrd has been updated.
    which means i have to actaully open each mail to see which oone was answred.

if each thrd name was shown in the subject line of the mail..i wd only have to go to the latest one and read all replies..and dlete the previous ones,,to save on the time..

hope this makes sense to u guys? or has sum1 pointed this out bfor and it prolly cant be done or sumthin..?
    keep the boat rockin
    cheeers\
    nik

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

This is a good request -- only thing is that sometimes the titles (like this thread's title :) are so freakingly long that it looks awful in the subject line. And also, there should be a somekinda wording in the subject line anyway that indicates it is from AfterDawn.com. But we'll look into it..

3. nik99

nik99 Regular member

hey tks for acknw..for me it bugged a lot.(so had stopped usin the feature.)bfore thght of writin 2 u..
    anyway..length of title cud be edited ..first few words shd be enuff to tell me wht thrd.
    as for AD..well ur the boss,,ul figure out ..
    peace out
    Nik

4. nik99

nik99 Regular member

hi!boss
    hows the devlopmt of this coming along...??
    cheers..
    nik

5. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Slowly, just managed to finish another megaimportant task -- fixed the login problems for users using proxy servers.

But it's on my list, dont worry :)