1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get BSPlayer without adware?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by igrof, Mar 31, 2006.

1. igrof

igrof Member

I was very dissappointed when BSPlayer started with unpopular practice adding commercials to the free version,and of all,they have chosen the worst-WHEN-U-anybody who met their "commercials",knows what I am thalking about-for me,and I am shure,for a great number of consumers,the option to buy version without commercials would be problematic.At the same time,donnt You think it is a sort of blackmailing the user-dont know about the other consumers,but to me it is a disgusting move from a makers of a player I loved and was using it for years-his is going to make me use other,and to be honest,there are few of the same quality,if not better than BSP.This message is my last attempt to try to find a way to use BSP,so if anyonne have some advice or idea,please write...

2. celtic_d

celtic_d Regular member

Pay for it or use something else. Plenty of free players out there. I'd start with Media Player Classic.

3. igrof

igrof Member

Thanks,Celtic-that is exactly what I did-as a matter a fact, I am using both players for a long time,but,somewhow,I found myself almost emotionaly-if that is the right word-attached to BSP-and that is what I am talking about-the whole good feeling about sharing something good and feeling of lot of people interested in something else then stepping on your collegues shoulders to earn some more,etc,etc...

4. sandrila

sandrila Member