1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO SOFTMOD XBOX EXPLAINED AGAIN FOR LAZY PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by roman_s, Aug 6, 2005.

1. xbox104

xbox104 Guest

dark hate
    can you add the phoenix bios loader.
    i will get my xbox about 6.00

2. xbox104

xbox104 Guest

got my xbox working

3. xbox104

xbox104 Guest

dark hate
    hey my dashbord is k.1.00.5838.01
    d.1.00.5960.01

4. alwesker

alwesker Guest

sorry im a noob but i cant get AR to copy to the memory card it say error writing the save please help

5. xbox104

xbox104 Guest

I am tried put gamesave on a gameshark. it said it is not response i have a black memorry card === and im going to tried mod tonight

6. malinko

malinko Member

please email me if you know something I don't *email removed*

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Email address removed, Forum Rules are in my signature

8. xbox104

xbox104 Guest

now i am use action replay. I am haveing set it up. it said could connect to server.help me .i setup under sever 2003.and i have s vista.

9. andwan0

andwan0 Member

I have followed this guide. Was tough getting it working but managed the art of hotswapping in the end. So now am using this XboxHDM v1.9 & Kingroach's NDURE 3.0. Is my XBOX possible to connect to XBOX Live? If not, is there another BIOS which can connect to XBOX Live okay (except the original XBOX BIOS).

10. pzam

pzam Member

Hi, okay so I'm posting this and I'm fully aware that the topic is in regards to softmodding using AR and a savedgame like 007 or Splinter Cell. But this is a side question in regards to adding Linux onto the original Xbox. I have the original Xbox with a drive that is able to read CD-R/RW and DVD-R but the DVD needs some extra configuration. I have the Xbox in front of me. So here's my question. If what I assume the main reason for softmodding using AR and 007 (etc) is to install a Linux then doesn't that mean that because I already have a CD-R/RW compatible drive on my Xbox that I am in the position to just simply grab a CD-R/RW burn a Linux program like Xebian/Gentoo/GentooX on to the disc and then run it on the Xbox. If this is true my follow up question is can someone help me accomplish this task? What I'm looking for is the proper tut for finding the right Linux distro and proper method of burning and then installing it. Grant it that this is possible and I have the ability to bypass the tut on this thread. Thanks guys. Please help!

11. iamz3r0

iamz3r0 Guest

Okay, I'm seeing people having issues here, so I came here just to SPAM your site and pimp your members.

I am utterly ashamed and sorry for wasting the time of the good people here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
  12. iamzero15

iamzero15 Guest

Well, I didn't exactly make the post to spam, or "pimp" members. I wouldn't have written the guide if I didn't want to help. Sorry for trying to actually help here. I didn't feel like copy & pasting the entire guide here, for this very reason. I realise i can't have the ban lifted on my original account, seeing as i came here advertising my own site

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
  13. helios82

helios82 Member

hi every one, i need someone to tell me how can i softmod xbox360< i tried to search a proper software for that and yet ZERO
    please please please please please help

14. chris117

chris117 Member

how to softmod an xbox using the new softmod version 5.10

15. dchris01

dchris01 Member

i got myself a new xbox 360 yesterday but i want to like softmod it only thing i havent the first clue on how to do it. I know a lot of people have maybe asked this before but i am one of those how needs a little help sorry if i anoy anyone. thanks for any help

16. creaky

You need to read thru the Ultimate sticky thread in the xbox 360 forum...

17. dchris01

dchris01 Member

i have looked ut still not sure the right thing to do like what firmare to use. sorry for this

18. creaky

No problem. Then you need to start a thread in the 360 forum...

19. John_Donn

John_Donn Regular member

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  20. myksterx

myksterx Regular member

I have a totally original xbox and i want to mod it i understand i need mechassault & detal action replay..

Can anybody source me the 2?