1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pansat 3500

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fjcross, May 5, 2006.

1. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I usually adjust my dish with my FTA receiver and a small TV outside so I can see the signal bars. Since you already have some signal, you don't need to move the dish very much. Just a fraction of an inch at a time. If you move it too much you could loose everything. Mark the dish position on the mount with a marker before you move anything so you know your starting point. Here are two sites that should have dish setup guides in the GETTING STARTED SECTIONS.

http://www.future-fta.info.
    http://www.al7bar.tk.

Jerry

2. Hoody9

Hoody9 Member

jerry i see your pretty good with the pansat3500. i currently have a coolsat5000 which sucks. i was looking to purchase a pansat3500 and was wondering is the a difference in loading files. i figured you would know cause i see you in the coolsat5000 forum. Also whats the difference in the features from coolsat and pansat thanks

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I have never owned a Coolsat so I'm not 100% up to speed on how it works or its features, but most FTA receivers for the most part are very similar in the way the bin files are loaded. Usually you open the proper loader, select the new bin file and send it to the receiver. In the case of the 3500, you also have the option to download the bin file to a flash drive and then load it to the receiver through its USB port. That saves the time of taking the receiver to your computer. Pansats would be a good choice along with Viewsats and Sonicview. All 3 have been quick with file updates lately.

Jerry

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  4. barry12

barry12 Member

Hey Jerry do u know why there is no PPV movies to be seen? For some reason i cant get any. I was just wondering if they may have moved them to a different bird or what?

5. ojailbird

ojailbird Guest

bev is down, ppv are working on dish,if not there is a new bin at future-fta, it came out before bev went down,so it won't help getting bev back, check that site again in the morning ,might be a new fix by then, blacklist is doing a good job keeping pansat up.

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

It depends on what provider and sats your are aimed at. As posted right below your post, BEV is out again but DN was working last night. I heard DN has a new ECM in the stream that may black it out also. There have been no major channels moves like ALL PPV or anything like that.

Jerry

7. barry12

barry12 Member

Well i was just making sure. I havent had any PPV movies now for like 2 months. I still recieve quite a few channels just no PPV. Im aimed at 110 119 for DN using dishpro. Do u think you could send me your channel list that you are using?

8. zeldajae

zeldajae Guest

Well if recive Jerry's Channel List it won't work either because i have tried that alot. My Brother-in-law has Pansat 3500, and i have Pasat 3500. My brother-in-law is getting all the Indian Channels,because our family is from India, but I only get like 3. So i told my brother in law to give send me your channel list o i can update it and see if t works. but guess what it didn't work at all. I tried it like 10 times and still it dosn't work.

9. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I don't really use a channel list, besides I own a Viewsat. However most PPVs come from sat 110. It sounds like maybe you possibly don't have both sats working right. How many channels do you end up with on a new scan?? You might have the wrong type lnbs selected in the settings or maybe the wrong switch port assigned. A fresh scan of both 110 & 119 should end up with about 500 or 600 channels.

Jerry

10. Ginoyvon

Ginoyvon Member

There is someone who can help me. I just bought a DVB-S Satellite Twinhan visionplus for PC, now can somebody tell me where can i can buy or get a code programe please

Thanks

11. bill038

bill038 Guest

Your question has been answered in your other post. Please do not double post

Thanks

12. ojailbird

ojailbird Guest

dn is down ,new bin for bev at future-fta

13. ojailbird

ojailbird Guest

newer bins are out for bev and dn future-fta

14. kamalb90

kamalb90 Member

I just received my pansat3500. However, I do not know how to set up in order to receive the channels. I know you need to download a bin file but that is all I know. I do not even know what exactly is a loader. If anyone can provide me with instructions in setting my pansat3500 so that i receive channels I would greatly appreciate it. Tips and Adivce will also me appreciated. Thanks

15. zeldajae

zeldajae Guest

Ok go on this website. http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm

Then go all the way down to Instruction on the Left hand colum and on the right hand colum find your reciver number like For 3500S/SD(b-80) Upgrade. If thats not the one then use the other one that is all the way down. For 3500S/SD "b-70" display fix & upgrade to "b-80" version

Devansh

16. Ginoyvon

Ginoyvon Member

Please can somebody help me to find or to tell me how can I get the key or program for DVB-S Satellite HDTV TV receiver PCI Card Twinhan SAT. If i can get it today it will be nice

PLeassssseee

17. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Join this site link below. There should be a section on DVB/PCI cards there. I think the file is about the same for most of them. Free to join.

http://www.hashhu.com.

Jerry

18. Ginoyvon

Ginoyvon Member

19. kamalb90

kamalb90 Member

which fta receiver do you recommend?

I am looking for a receiver at the range of $175. Which is the best receiver that I can buy in that price range?

20. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Look over the models from Sonicview--Viewsat or Pansat. I own a Viewsat but any of those 3 brands have excellent support right now with fast updates.

Jerry