1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

email trouble, pix and .doc's

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by {TKO}, May 10, 2006.

1. {TKO}

{TKO} Regular member

my boss cannot open a .doc file that was forwarded to his hotmail account. he got another email that won't load the pix and text within the email. he can open both just fine in AOL, but not in hotmail. i had him forward the pix/text email to me, to see if it was his settings in hotmail. i cannot see the pix or text within my hotmail on a different computer, or in gmail, or in yahoo. i have ruled out the PC itself, since it didn't work either on a different PC and hotmail, since it won't show in gmail or yahoo either. does anyone have any ideas, what-so-ever? thanx in advance.

BTW, i forgot to mention that i did also try to use IE and Firefox. same results. thanx again.

Last edited: May 10, 2006
  2. {TKO}

{TKO} Regular member

update: my co-worker said she installed firefox on the PC in the back office and now it works fine as far as the .doc files, but the pix still won't come up. but the firefox in the front office still won't open anything. i hope this helps diagnose the problem... thanx.