1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flt-rcww

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by silent86, May 22, 2003.

1. silent86

silent86 Member

After going over and over these forums I've only seen a few comments about handling split files. Most responses involve finding a file combining program online, but all the links given in these forums are dead. Can anyone provide me with an effective link to allow me to combine these flt-rcww.001-005 and burn the files?

2. chippeh

chippeh Member

You can download a small DOS-based prog called HJ File Joiner from this link:

http://www.freebyte.com/download/hj-join.zip

You gotta extract the joiner into the same directory as your files that need to be joined for this to work.

I'm having the same problem with vice city.
    Let me assume the RCWW files were in a *.tar. Would I be right? When you join the files, the joined complete file doesnt have a file extension, and I'm having serious trouble getting it to work, especially seeing as both CD's are more than 700megs, so I gotta either do some major overburning or get some 800meg cds. I'm gonna make this into a post of my own.__X_X_X_X_X_[small]Dont overstay your welcome or else there'll be no welcome to overstay.[/small]

Last edited: May 24, 2003
  3. chippeh

chippeh Member

found out last night that what you really need is WinRar get it and find out about multivolumes