1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by MorganG4, Jun 18, 2006.

1. MorganG4

MorganG4 Member

Has anyone seen this movie? I saw a poster for it at my local Video King and decided to rent it. Im wondering what everyone thought of it...

I was checking out the official site and they're having a contest and the winner goes to Hollywood! Im thinking about busting out my camera and giving it a shot :p

2. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

It's been a few months, so my memory's a little sketchy. I remember like 50-75% through the movie, I wasn't sure of everything that was going on with the plot. I wouldn't be surprised if I watched it again, and realized I missed something critical to the plot. It was more of a visual movie. The action with the guns, and stuff carried the movie. Robert Downey, Jr. is alright in it, even though I'm not a big fan. The good-looking girls and the sharp-witted criminal stuff is cute, but it comes off as a little gimmicky. I'm being pretty hard on this movie, probably because of Downy, Jr. Sorry.

*** (3 Stars)

Would it be true to say if people liked this, they might also like the movie 'Snatch?'

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

4. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Hey morgang4 you an xplay fan?

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

ii didnt like the movie at all

6. Niobis

Niobis Active member