1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola HS850. Audio Out (Mic) Boom PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by ggushee, Jun 19, 2006.

1. ggushee

ggushee Member

I purchased a Motorola HS850 Bluetooth Headset from Ebay. Of course i did not pay attention and the item was via Hong Kong. It arrived today and i paired it successfully with my Motorola RAZR phone. When making my first call i was able to adjust the volume up and down to hear the person i was talking too. PROBLEM: THEY BARELY COULD HEAR ME. I do not know what to do. Do you think it is a defective headset.

I did not charge it as it seemed to have enough life left to do the pairing. It is possible the audio output might be extremely low as the battery dies??

Any comments

Thanks, Gordon

2. pbowers

pbowers Member

Same problem, also ebay thru Hong Kong, ordered late May and just arrived and the mic doesn't work (doesn't work at all for me -- no sound whatsoever on any of the devices I'v tested it with). If I look very carefully at the mic area of the boom I see what appears to be a hairline crack in the plastic. Selling defective goods or damaged in transit? Who knows...

Anybody got any ideas if something like this is repairable?