AfterDawn Forums

How to copy flash videos?

This discussion thread has 8 messages.

hi there are lot of websites that have macromedia flash videos..youtube.com its one of them.

I would like to know how can i download or copy those files and then convert them to AVI or mpeg..anyone can help me out ?

thank you so much in advance.

kooler
▼▼ This topic has 7 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I'd like to know too. I get some very cool e-cards that are flash videos and I'd like to save some. Thanks!
There is another post that tells you how to do it using FireFox browser.
here is the link
i hope this helps

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/273829

kooler
Can it be done without FireFox, please???

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 02 Jul 2006 @ 5:44
yes..read the link i posted

kooler
I got daring and tried that FireFox. Part of it works, but still having problems (posted in that thread mentioned).

@soulflyfg, thanks for the link - It helped!! :)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 04 Jul 2006 @ 15:43
ARDILLA Suspended due non-functional email address
convert flash to video you can with the help of some programs,such as the one i use personally, just find something like Flash to Video Encoder PRO 4.4 (google can do it :)) ).
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 18 Jul 2006 @ 0:06
kapsula Suspended account
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 24 Aug 2006 @ 22:45
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.