AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Get new BlindWrite for less through AfterDawn

news article released on:

VSO Software has released updates (currently only beta versions, expect a final version within days) of the popular game backup software title, BlindWrite. With the new versions (6.0.0.15 currently) there have been many updates, including Blu-Ray disc support. Here are a couple of changelogs to note... BlindWrite - 6.0.0.15New ez-play with better support for vista 64bits New patin couffin ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

gogochar Suspended due non-functional email address
Too bad I already have ImgBurn...
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I personally perfer anything that is freeware. If it does the job y change.
Does it only do computer games, or can this one do a working copy of PS2 for example?
Quote:
I personally perfer anything that is freeware. If it does the job y change.
Well of course, free software is always the best option when you have something that works. However, this particxular package (blindwrite) is sort of legendary for making clones of PC games. Often updated versions made successful backups of games that other commerical software couldnt, which is why it was downloaded over 150k times.

The discount is just there for people who are interested in the software and it was nice of VSO to offer it and neithe VSO or afterdawn are trying to shove the software down anyone's throats.
@Dela

I realise what it was posted for its like when aD posts for Slysoft discounts. I was just making a general statment. :)

Overall most of the software that is posted here on aD is worth the while and even the $$ soo regardless of what people think I really enjoy the variety of software options we have here.
VSO has made some excellent software, especially with ConvertXtoDVD. I am interested, will trial and decide then if I need to have [the famous] Blindwrite. Great news about the discount, appreciated!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.