1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Mario Kart DS Friend Codes please

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Sheld, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheld

Sheld Guest

hello! would like to meet fellow gamers on mario kart DS! my code is 524061988832

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Firstly, it's Mario Kart DS, not Super Mario Kart DS as the thread title says, secondly friend code threads are no longer permitted on these forums and finally, don't start two threads just for friend code, at least if you only start one thread it's less trouble for the mods to close than two threads.

3. mark5hs

mark5hs Guest

There were threads like this but they all turned into pointless chatter with people saying things like "my gates are open" "alright, Ill come at 2" "Im eating lunch at 2" "when should I come?" "1:30 would be fine" "cool, do you want me to bring any fruit?" and you get the picture. Theyre supposed to be exclusively freind codes but they never stayed that way so no one is allowed to make anymore friend code threads.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

...indeed... i've closed the other (multi)post.

plus no more friend code threads allowed here anymore, for reasons why see any of the numerous closed threads in this very forum. if you can't cope without swapping friend codes then by all means do it outside of the forums via private messages

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.