1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U.S. import fees

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by pakixd, Aug 10, 2006.

1. pakixd

pakixd Regular member

Anyone know if theres a certain amount before I have to start paying U.S. import fees? I've been thinking about trying to get a bulk discount on G6 Lite's because my friends want to get one for themselves and I think if the price is right I may pick one up for myself. Any idea where I could find more info? Thanks!

2. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

Not a clue. I tried finding it for you on the US Customs website but couldn't get a clear answer.

On a side note, Winsunx tends to place a lower value to avoid customs' duty fees, which may or may not be a good thing when you order in bulk.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2006
  3. pakixd

pakixd Regular member

Thanks man. Yeah I couldnt get any info off the customs site either.. just confused me even more. I plan to go to the post office later today and ask, though I'm not sure if I'll get the answer I'm looking for.

As far as who to buy it from, I was actually thinking about getting it straight from Danny @ M3adapter :p.. but was told minimum order is 10. Anyone else want one? lol.. i've got about 4 friends right now who would want one.

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

You could always sell the excess on eBay, i never thought of asking Danny if they would sell them directly. Ah well, to little too late, i don't have the money for buying that many now ¬_¬

5. hammydude

hammydude Member

I just imported a bunch of passcard 3s, still shipping to me, I hope I don't have to pay to high import fees

Side note: anybody want to buy passcard 3s? I have a bunch. I can beat any price on the internet (must include shipping). Right now the lowest price I have seen is $35 shipped so I can do $33. Will be probably be about a month before you get it.