i heard there was a generator thatll gen codes for free ms points
1. whats the name
2. what are the chances of gettin in trouble/caught
▼▼ This topic has 10 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
ledJunkie Suspended due non-functional email address
Just nerf, plz nerf.
1. Probably Xbox Live Points Generator
2. Every key it makes that is valid and hasn't been used will be called in to Microsoft when someone like me buys the card and it doesn't work because it's used already. I'm suspecting a permanent Xbox live ban and possibly might even get thrown in jail if you're caught using it. And trust me, you will be caught. These keys are stuctured like Windows product keys and microsoft already know about all the "corp" keys for those. Coinsidering xbox live points is a form of "cash", you'd be setting yourself up for some felonys.

Well they did have those 2-Month generators that worked I believe. But I don't know. I don't think those people got banned. But they probably used them for modding in Matchmaking and got banned for that.
Just a quick FYI from my personal experience, repairing PCs all the time.

Whever you read something like:

*Xbox Live Points Generator
*World Of Warcraft 60Day GAME CARD GENERATOR
*PAYPAL money transfer programs
*RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNT GENERATOR
*Credit Card Number/Name Generator

Anyways... (i could go on forever)

Be careful, either it's a virus, or just a stupid program that changes all users to normal users and disables the administrator account (what a pain those are) or you can get in trouble for them.

Just letting you know this is seen a lot, but most of the time it's not worth it.
Pretty much.
well if someone does figure out the name of this program or how i can get this program could you please pm me or send me an IM or email at [noemailallowed@afterdawn.com] thnx
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 17 Aug 2006 @ 20:43
LexZ Suspended account
virgil edit your email man u will get in trouble also microsot keeps a data base of every transaction but i am sure if a card does not work ppl will take it back to gamestop or call ms and they will tell the person they have already used the points also if u are lucky the card will sit in a box for years and years

my creation!
cmoemoney Suspended due non-functional email address
virgil, I sent you two emails
virgil12

Let's have a peek at the forum rules champ ;)

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
xodome Suspended due non-functional email address
I heard alot about this little program myself and I dont think its worth geting arrested over more then likly real

ps2 slim v12 magic swap/usb advance wd 160gb
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.