AfterDawn Forums

FTA Update: VIEWSAT UP AND RUNNING

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

from DSSRookie:

"8/13/06--> Working: Viewsat Xtreme
8/13/06--> Working: Viewsat Platinum

Temporary FTA fixes such as card sharing or emu are listed below.

7/20/06--> Working Temp Fix: Coolsat 4000 (w/ "auxed" Rom102 in the card slot) [emulation]
7/19/06--> Working Temp Fix: Coolsat 5000/6000 (w/ "auxed" Rom102 in the card slot) [emulation]
7/15/06--> Working Temp Fix: SkyView RX600 (with card sharing only) [you have to supply your own cs server access]
7/14/06--> Working Temp Fix: CaptiveWorks CW-600S (with card sharing only) [you have to supply your own cs server access]
7/12/06--> Working Temp Fix: Neosat IPro 1000 (with card sharing only)
7/11/06--> Working Temp Fix: DVB PCI Card (with card sharing only)
7/10/06--> Working Temp Fix: CaptiveWorks CW-600 Premium (with card sharing only) [not a CW release] -need to do a server thru the DB and share that server with your CW Premium.
7/01/06--> Working Temp Fix: Triple Dragon (with card sharing only)
6/30/06--> Working Temp Fix: Dreambox (with card sharing only) "

the ones with viewsats are high and mighty again viewing everything. it probably wont be too long for us coolsats and pansats.

"No my young jedi...Im' afraid it is you who are mistaken, about a great...many...things..."
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
i got a viewsat and i dont know how do get my update, i bought a cd, with programs for it but i dont know wat do i need to make it.
Originally posted by nothingto:
i got a viewsat and i dont know how do get my update, i bought a cd, with programs for it but i dont know wat do i need to make it.
Join this site I link to below. They have all the info you need on Viewsats including all files. Read the getting started / setup guides for your model Viewsat. Its not hard at all. You will need the LOADER 2 and latest file dated around 12/12/06.

http://www.hashhu.com.

Membership is free.

Jerry

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.