1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i get the killtrocity map pack on my xbox help me!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Peter385, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Peter385

Peter385 Guest

Can someone tell me what I need to download and how I get the killtrocity map pack on my xbox!? Please someone help me I have been trying to get this map pack for a while it's just no one ever told me how get it or what I need to download. HELP ME!!

2. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Open up the folder and enter the registry key. Then open your original maps folder and do this

THE MAPS YOU NEED TO PUT IN THIS DIRECTORY ARE:

(MAINMENU)
    -MAINMENU.map

(OLD MAPS)

-ASCENSION.map
    -COAGULATION.map
    -FOUNDATION.map
    -HEADLONG
    -IVORY TOWER.map (CYCLOTRON.MAP)
    -LOCKOUT.map
    -MIDSHIP.map
    -WATERWORKS.map
    -ZANZIBAR.map

(NEW MAPS)
    -CONTAINMENT.map
    -ELONGATION.map
    -GEMINI.map
    -RELIC.map (DUNE.MAP)
    -SANCTUARY.map (DELTATAP.MAP)

_____________________+
    15 CLEAN MAPS IN TOTAL

After you do that, run the serenity autopatcher. While it's running get the halo 2 default.xbe, fonts folder, and media folder off your H2 disc and onto your computer. When it's done patching it will ask if you want to ask if you want to auto resign them. say yes. When it's done auto resigning, look in the modded maps folder and there should be a whole bunch of maps there. Make a copy of the maps you are going to use for the remaining patches. Then do this.

get ascension.map rename into > Halo_Derby.map
    get coagulation.map rename into > Selan_Forest.map
    get lockout.map rename into > Cassiopeia.map
    get lockout.map rename into > Infection.map
    get zanzibar.map rename into > Infiltration.map
    get zanzibar.map rename into > Lakeside.map
    get gemini.map rename into > Satans_Crypt.map

Go to the remaining patches folder and extract the sppf out of each rar file. Open superppf and apply the mods. Then use encryptomatic signature to resign them. Create a folder in your apps folder under E called killtrocity. Put the default.xbe in there, the media folder, and create a folder called maps and put the fonts folder in there. Under the maps folder Transfer all the maps you modded plus shared.map. Wait for it to transfer. When it's done, go into E\TDATA\4d530064\$u and rename the three things in there to have a 2 at the start so the autoupdate won't load. Then play it off of your xbox HD.

3. Peter385

Peter385 Guest

where do i get the old and new map folder and where do i download serenity? Do i need a mod chip to be able to ppf my xbox and where do i download all of the files u said? thanks for ur time =]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2006
  4. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Have you even downloaded the map pack on your Computer yet?
    Or have you even modded your xbox?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  5. Peter385

Peter385 Guest

i havent downloaded it or modded my xbox i cant find it thats y i said where do i download them from but i think ill just buy an xbox with mods and the map pack this stuff is confusing me!!!

6. Peter385

Peter385 Guest

ok fine dont answer