AfterDawn Forums

How to copy PS2 Games (CD format) with Nero 5 ???

This discussion thread has 8 messages.

I know this is somewhere in this forum but i cant seem to find it. In the how to - at the beginning of the forum it tells how to copy ps2 DVD games but nothing about the CD games?? All I wnat to do is back up The regular pS2 CD games using nero 5, then later on I might try the DVD games. Thanks for any help. When I do this I just want to make sure I have all the settings correct.

Terry :)
▼▼ This topic has 7 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
CLiPsEmX Suspended due non-functional email address
Here go to thiz site it tells everything on how to burn a to a cd-r using Nero. http://www.xteammods.com/forum/showthread.php?s=a7305916014f26015b0845406e7250da&threadid=7

I used this guide to burn my ps2 cd rom games. They worked great.
If u have the newest version of Nero set the number of retries to 10 because it can only go up to 10.
Thanks for the info DTL :) 2 thumbs up 4 if i had them :) This is exactly what i was looking for.

TBone
no problem. Im here to help. Learning as i go.
A search here at aD would have came up with the link in my signature, which takes you to the thread at the very top of the main PS2 page that states in bold letters
Quote:
PS2 & Xbox Backup Tutorials & Information
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 22 Jun 2003 @ 7:43

Oner
Im sorry but when i read this tutorial it only gives directions for burning Ps2 CD games with Clonecd & Alcohol 120% the rest was directions for burning DVD. I wanted directions for Nero with the CD based games not DVD.
Thanks
It's the same thing as DVD, I just haven't updated the tutorial. But to be honest you should use something other than Nero for CD based PS1/PS2 games like CloneCD or Alcohol.

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.