1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

He will find all he needs in the Eurovox Folder in Eamos FTA Library at the bottom of my post.

2. falc0n001

falc0n001 Member

3. falc0n001

falc0n001 Member

thanks sc0user will try and work it out for him on the ball as ever you ledgend

4. sroin

sroin Guest

hey im living in dublin and i bought the eurovox 2008 box. it was working fine but now every few minutes the reception just goes?? is there settings i hav to change to get a better freguency??

5. redemma

redemma Guest

a couple of days ago my box was updating for ages then sorted its self.now after only a few days its doing it again is this normal im in liverpool is anybody elses doing this anything i can do is it best to leave it or just do a powerscan again thanks for your help

6. Eurogeek

Eurogeek Guest

7. Eurogeek

Eurogeek Guest

Can you please post up the full web address as I am great difficulty in locating the site on the web
    Cheers

8. malci

malci Guest

9. redemma

redemma Guest

is anybody else mainly liverpool having problems with box updating any solution to this doing my brain in thank you xxx

10. gman496

gman496 Regular member

11. y15hal

y15hal Member

Please could somebody help me. I have the eurovox max 2008, but am experiencing some issues. When i first switch it on, the signal is fine, at around 80%, however, after a little while, the picture breaks up and the signal drops to around 8%.

I have tried re-scanning the box etc, and have even put the box back to factory settings etc. Nothing has improved this. I was thinking that the signal may need to be boosted, however, the original box is working fine, with perfect picture quality.

Is there anything i can try?

12. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

You need to return your box to the supplier as your box is suffering from the 8% problem which there is no cure except by replacing the board this is a well known issue with these boxes so you should have no problem getting it replaced as the Manufacturers are well aware of the problem

13. carlhuz

carlhuz Member

Thanks shall check and let you know how I get on :)

14. ivorbigun

ivorbigun Regular member

hello, i have a eurov0x max v 2008 and you know when you press exit to get the information up for the programe your watching sometimes all the info for the programe cant fit into the box and i was wondering how do you scroll down to read the rest?

i have tryed everything and its really annoying! there must be a way cuz ther is like a bar like you get on the side of web pages when you scroll down (if you know what i mean) as if there is more to read. thanks in advance

15. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Please do not multi post your queries

Your original post will be answered

16. y15hal

y15hal Member

Thanks for the reply. I am getting the box swapped over, so we will see what happens.

17. trishas3

trishas3 Member

please can any body help me.
    i have just bought the eurovox max 2006, a black one.
    i am in east anglia and cant seem to get more than 10 channels, i wondered if anybody knows what my frequency settings etc are supposed to be. many thanx

18. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Do you mean a 2008 black Max V, what provider are you on, i.e. ex N**,exC&* or telepest?

19. trishas3

trishas3 Member

im not sure if it is 2006 but the box it came in said 2006,but the equipment is black.
    im on n*l
    thanx

20. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

OK make sure the coax cable is plugged into the cable in socket on the back of the box and do a normal powerscan using 6887 as the symbol rate and a frequency range of 100.000 to 800.000. All this can be done in user installation.

Is the box flashed, press menu, config and system info and post what it says please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.