1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manual Mod

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by ds1615, Sep 7, 2006.

1. ds1615

ds1615 Guest

OK so ive got ALL the files from the splinter cell save mod. now i hot swapped and unlocked the xbox-hdd so i could fix the problem(it wouldnt go past the big "X", "Xbox", and "Microsoft" screen. so i fixed it by replacing dashboard with a downloaded one. ive backed up all my files. its working like a stock xbox. i did put all the files back on the hdd. it still boots up like a stock xbox, but with saves on it. It used evolutionx before the error. the evoxdash.xbe is in "partition 4" as it was there originally. im wondering if i need to put it in "partition 3" instead(partitions 3 and 4 are c and e). so if someone has softmoded their xbox and knows how to hot swap and use xplorer360 please give me either a list on what files go where(in partitions please) or email pics to me(screenshots) on where the files are in each folder/partition. I need this info so as i can manually get evolutionx to work without loading it with splinter cell. somebody send me info asap! My email is joesomebody1615@yahoo.com

2. theridges

theridges Guest

no e-mail my friend, and im sorry i cant help on this at the moment i will look around for you to get u more info.....

3. ds1615

ds1615 Guest

no biggie, i just cloned my friends xbox. only thing is now to get the music off...hermm....=P