1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K750 Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Sony phones' started by PeterEdin, Sep 11, 2006.

1. PeterEdin

PeterEdin Regular member

I tried adding a wallpaper to my K750 but am having mega problems. The wallpaper paste gets everywhere, and when it dries, it prevents the keys working.

All I wanted was a wallpaper sized 176x220 that fits my screen but they all come in 30 x 1m rolls :-(

Maybe I should use a computer :)

2. ireland

ireland Active member

i hope your post is not a joke..

How to get wallpaper on your phone:

1.) If you have a picture messaging plan (standard carrier rates apply) save the wallpaper you want on your desktop then log in to your account and send it to your mobile number.

2.) If you don’t have a picture messaging plan head over to Pix Place at Verizon Wireless. Click on “Create Messages” > “Send PIX/FLIX message” and then log in as a guest. Take the wallpaper you want save it on the desktop, then click on “upload media”, select the picture you uploaded and send it to your cell number (standard carrier rates apply).

3.) If you’re lucky enough to own a cell phone to computer cord or know a friend that has one simply save the wallpaper to your desktop and upload it to your phone.

Specific phones that these wallpapers are designed for include:

Motorola RAZR V3, Motorola V400, Motorola V551, Motorola V710 Motorola V600, Motorola SLVR V8, Motorola i605), Motorola E815 EV-DO Phone, LG VX-8000, LG VX8100 EV-DO Phone, LG VX-7000, LG MM-535, Samsung SCH-i600 / SP-i600, Samsung SGH-P207, Sony Ericsson K750, Sony Ericsson W600i, or any cell phone with a 178×220 screen size.

http://www.siliconera.com/2006/03/13/announcing-our-cell-phone-wallpaper-library/