AfterDawn Forums

zelda, how much better on wii?

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

i heard that the same disc will be compatable with both wii and gamecube, if this is the case will the game be better on wii, upscaled at all? or are they making two different versions where of course the wii disc will be of higher quality?
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
it's the same except for tailored Wii controls and possible wiiconnect24 updates. it's also in Progressive scan in 16:9. I think those are the only differences.
That and the launch date.
but the build is the same

If you like zelda, this is THE game to buy, regardless of whether you have a cube or a wii.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 25 Sep 2006 @ 22:43
yea but the thing is i wanted to buy the wii just for the purpose of zelda being better on it, thats why i bought my gamecube, well besides metroid, then re 4 when it came out.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.