1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no$gba + pokemon diamond

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Arkadiy, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedx

speedx Member

i ahve the problem is there a way to fix it..? and how? coz i got A-Z unown inside i want to to get the seals and i think can fight entei maybe.. but now my storage stuck!

2. forte121

forte121 Member

can some one give me the link o everything i need i found some and when ever i thy to play it it stays at the sky blue screen plz help

3. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Use Pokesav cheat device. If you are using NO$GBA u will also need the program NO$GBA to VBA.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/500812#3149066
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/506798

4. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Sorry man cant give you link because you need the firmware and bios which is illegal and against fourm rules to post

You need:
    The Emulator no$gba 2.4
    The Rom (Game)
    The NDS Bios/Firmware

You can find these illegally on the net from places like Bit Torrent and P2P

5. forte121

forte121 Member

but why is my screen alwasy blue what the problem

6. forte121

forte121 Member

can you e-mail the link?

7. CaViE

CaViE Guest

No, we cannot email at all, because email addresses are not allowed on this forum. If you must know, the blue screen is there because you haven't configured the emulator properly for the game and/or are missing the BIOS and firmware the emulator needs to run. NO, we will not tell you where you can get it, and NO, we will not give you instructions to configuring your emulator, go to page 1 of this forum and you'll see that I've typed everything out for those willing to read the whole forum before asking such questions. I'm sorry, but we aren't gonna halp you play 'Pirate'. Clearly you haven't bought the game.. Just google for those files and stop asking us, tis goes for anyone whose thinking of asking.

8. CaViE

CaViE Guest

No, we cannot email at all, because email addresses are not allowed on this forum. If you must know, the blue screen is there because you haven't configured the emulator properly for the game and/or are missing the BIOS and firmware the emulator needs to run. NO, we will not tell you where you can get it, and NO, we will not give you instructions to configuring your emulator, go to page 1 of this forum and you'll see that I've typed everything out for those willing to read the whole forum before asking such questions. I'm sorry, but we aren't gonna help you play 'Pirate'. Clearly you haven't bought the game.. Just google for those files and stop asking us, tis goes for anyone whose thinking of asking.

9. CaViE

CaViE Guest

Oops.. Sorry, my mistake..

10. apep

apep Member

Help me... i've got my pokemon pearl... with NO$GBA emu...
    i set up the flash thingy to 256.. and i'm currently playing it... but i have two major questions;
    1: the game is going sooo slowly... is there certain speed key or something?
    2: i cannot use the "Save state" thingy... i think it got something to do with BIOS and stuff... but i have no idea what the BIOS are and how to use them... so please help me!!!!
    THANK U///

11. forte121

forte121 Member

your kinda mean cavie

12. ncasx

ncasx Regular member

That isn't mean all you have to do is google it up... These files are illegal, which is y we cannot post them here since its against forum rules and its against forum rules to post emails. I found a copy of the japan ones eaisly when they came out since i wanted to test them out before the release on US. it aint hard or anything. Get them off Bittorrent get a program like Bitlord/Frostwire

13. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

@apep
    1: the game is going sooo slowly... is there certain speed key or something?
    The speed key is + it dont work too good but it works. Also you could go to the options and change the speed higher to one of the maxium disaster.but this crashes the emulator alot. You could also try closing down all programs.

2: i cannot use the "Save state" thingy... i think it got something to do with BIOS and stuff... but i have no idea what the BIOS are and how to use them.
    There are a patched Rom around Bittorent sites like Torrentspy.com Some people cant save and require those roms. Also set the sav thing to 512KB.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  14. apep

apep Member

thank u vcdc...
    about save state thingy... the rom itself is working fine (i can save the game itself... (pokemon pearl)) but i was wondering about the save state (the file.SNA)... how does that work? is it similar feature like VBA emu's save the state (how the emu saves the game middle of a battle or something)... and can you explain to me about the BIOS and ARM7 and ARM9? cause i've been reading this and that, and it seems to be necessary... to make the program work properly...
    and also... does all NDS roms work slowly like pokemon pearl on the emu or is it only this game?
    thank u

15. forte121

forte121 Member

well illl try to find it thanks all :)

16. noe1even

noe1even Guest

i'm trying to play Diamond/Pearl, everything going fine, i don't mind the speed and all but i just cant load my game. =( any thoughts???

17. forte121

forte121 Member

ive looked for the bios and stuff and i foung the right no$gba 2.4b but when i try to playit it says that the rom image crashed now wat?

18. forte121

forte121 Member

i cant find the bios or firmware plz help!

19. forte121

forte121 Member

i got it to that blue screen where it said data could not be read but when i changed it to 256 the rom image crashed

20. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Dude you need the NDS BIOS and NDS FIRMWARE. Without it it will not work like having a computer with no hard drive or a computer with no OS. You probably can get it from Bit torrents (Torrentspy.com/Azureus) and P2P (Limewire) illegally. Or get it legally by buying a NDS and a supercard or some flash card and dump it manually.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.