AfterDawn Forums

paper mario 3?

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

lol! wouldn't it be funny and nice at the same time if they made a paper mario 3 for the wii?
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
They're sorta working on it, it's called super paper mario, and there is a BREIF screenshot in the "wii montage" which you can find on video.google.com

Every night has its day.
Even forever must come to an end....
I think.
I dont care LOL, i never really liked paper mario a bit I played the one on gamcube i dont no whats it called paper mario thousand year sumtin or sutin else it had ok gameplay but i hated the graphics of it not cause its a 2D game no doubt i love 2D games like super mario but this one i hated the paper effect likle being able to scrunch your self up when going down the green pipes,LOL
I have seen screenshots of the new one looks different cause it has like 3D/2D type of effect hard to explain but you are in a 3D envioriment but everything is 2D
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Sep 2006 @ 18:47

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.