1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trojan Ducky Virus

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by cubangirl, Oct 9, 2006.

1. cubangirl

cubangirl Member

Help!!!!I have a trojan ducky virus that I can't get rid of. I have run Norton and it says that it is fine, but my computer is still running really slow and I can't open a lot of my programs.

2. kateman

kateman Regular member

what is a "trojan ducky virus" haha :p

no offence, but I find it funny how many people have norton as there only protection. This is a classic mistake. Do you know for sure that your problem is a trojan, by the sound of it, it is. There are three programs that will help you out of your situation (the links will be below).

1. Ewido anti-malware. This finds trojans but mainly finds malware, which if you have this kinda problem you prob do.

www.download.com/Ewido-Security-Suite/3000-8022_4-10326287.html

2. Avast. This will find you malware and will also find any viruses.

www.download.com/Avast-Home-Edition/3000-2239_4-10375520.html

3. HiJackThis. HiJackThis can be a dangerous program if you delete stuff that you dont know about. Considering that, it is a very good and powerful program for finding infections. I dont normaly do this but if you leave a logfile on this posting i'll tell you what is wrong with your computer.

www.download.com/HijackThis/3000-8022_4-10227353.html

This will help :)