1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyway of getting the nintendo ds browser to work on a supercard?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Matty1020, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Matty1020

Matty1020 Member

as always the new games are just showing white screens without loading on the supercard sd. This includes mech assault (GAME 0563) and the new nintendo ds browser (GAME 0591) these games do not load, however the new crash game for ds (GAME 0603) does. On the website it says to patch the game using the latest supercard patching program but to uncheck restart. I have tried this and it does not work. Can anyone else tell me if they've had the same problem and have found out how to overcome it?
    thanks

2. kcajblue

kcajblue Regular member

the browser wont work because you need the extra ram cartridge.

3. Matty1020

Matty1020 Member

the extra ram cartridge is just a memory card for downloading. And what about mech assault? that doesnt need any extra attatchments

4. kcajblue

kcajblue Regular member

youre wrong. the extra ram is not for downloading as the browser doesnt support downloading. you need it for the browser to work.
    i dont see why mech assault wont work. its a normal game.

5. Matty1020

Matty1020 Member

i looked this up. Extra ram accesible from the GBA slot. Thats odd. It seems my friend was wrong, well he bullshits all the time anyway. It seems i wont be getting the lite browser then which isnt that heartbreaking because i have the internet accesible in my room anyway. It would be utterly stupid to go out and buy a browser to surf the net when i already a pc in front of me. And as for using it ot and about, all coffee shops in the canterbury area charge for wifi and i dont get long breaks. so all in all im not dissapointed but thanks for the help anyway

6. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Evetually devices such as the M3 and Supercard will be able to emulater their own RAM as the Opera RAM so you can get it working, unfortunetly this could take a very long time, homebrew such as DSLinux has already worked out how to utilise the RAM while running, so it's not impossible.

7. pertouch

pertouch Member

Do I have to have a opera rom for the DS? Or can I just download the Opera browser for windows and it will work on my DS as long as I have the M3 Simply. Thank you in advance for your help.

8. kcajblue

kcajblue Regular member

you need the Opera browser for the DS.
    not the PC.

9. pertouch

pertouch Member

Where do I get the one for DS? Thank you!