1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well i'll say something bout it 34ddd??????omg got a pic of that IRELAND...lol

good afternoon everyone. waiting on my drive to get here. not really a bitch other than i dont have it yet..lol

2. ireland

ireland Active member

one more time

Symantec: Change Your Router Password
    By Ed Oswald, BetaNews
    February 16, 2007, 11:53 AM

Those who have not changed the default passwords on their home routers may be putting themselves at risk of attack, researchers at Indiana University and Symantec are warning.

Attackers are apparently using JavaScript code to rewrite the configuration of vulnerable routers, the two groups said. The DNS information within the router could be altered to change it to another server that could direct users to pages intended to steal personal data.

The researchers were able to create a single page that was able to exploit the flaws on Linksys, D-Link, and Netgear routers. The flaw would not just affect a single computer, but any machine that uses that router to connect to the Internet.

"I believe this attack has serious widespread implications and affects many millions of users worldwide," Zulfikar Ramzan, a Symantec researcher said. "Fortunately, this attack is easy to defend against as well."

Ramzan recommended that any user who has not changed the default password should do so immediately. Also, he recommended that users do not visit sites that "aren't known to be at least reasonably trustworthy."

All three of the companies listed recommend to users that passwords should be changed during install, however many consumers just plug in their routers without changing the password, leaving the default settings intact.

Most setups don't require any interaction from the user in order to use the Internet with a router.
    http://www.betanews.com/article/Symantec_Change_Your_Router_Password/1171644147

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Ireland i will get that done this weekend!!! good info

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2007
  4. greensman

greensman Regular member

ireland,
    thanks for the info buddy. Applies to all routers I assume.

I'm with aabbccdd on this one, get 'er done asap. :)

.....gm

Sorry gotta do this.

abcdefg..hijklmnop...qrs...tuv..wx..y&z now I know all of my ABC's, next time won't you sing with me! Sorry got 3 kiddies under age 7 and seeing that aabbccdd all the time makes me think of that. LOL.

5. rav009

rav009 Active member

G'night....

6. janrocks

janrocks Guest

7. ireland

ireland Active member

THE PET CHICKEN

An old guy approaches the window of the movie theater with a chicken on his shoulder, and asks for 2 tickets. The girl at the counter wants to know who is going in with him.

He replies, "Well, my pet chicken, of course!"

"I'm sorry," The girl tells him. "We can't allow animals in the theater."

The guy goes around the corner and stuffs the chicken into his pants. He returns to the window, buys his ticket and goes in. Inside the theater, the chicken starts to get hot and begins to squirm, so the man unzips his pants so the chicken can stick it's head out and watch the movie.

Seated next to him is a woman. She looks over at his lap and is horrified. She elbows her friend Myrtle and whispers, "Myrtle, this man over here has just unzipped his pants!"

Myrtle whispers back, "Oh, don't worry about it...you've seen one, you've seen them all."

Agnes says, "I KNOW...but this one's eating my POPCORN!!"

THE ZOO KEEPER

There was this guy who was in the war and during conflict lost a very important part of his anatomy, so he decided he would never be able to get married. Then one day, while he was working at his job at the zoo as keeper of the gorillas, he met this lady and fell in love. They decided to get married, and after three months, she was pressuring him to consummate their marriage. He told her, "Tomorrow night."

He snuck home the next day while she was out and put a gorilla in the closet. That night, they got in bed and he got up and put the gorilla in bed with his wife. He got up early the next day and took the gorilla back to the zoo.

About 3 months later, his wife told him she was pregnant. When it came time for her to have the baby, he was a nervous wreck. When the doctor came out, he said "Is it a boy or a girl?"

The doctor said, "We don't know, we can't get the hairy bastard down off the light!"

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  8. greensman

greensman Regular member

ireland,
    As long as that guy doesn't start choking his chicken everything will be ok. LOL.

You started this. lol. Thought this was pretty good. I got more where this one came from. lol.

We've all heard about men having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them??In an effort to keep you informed, the Definition for each is listed below.

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask:?"Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.

9. ireland

ireland Active member

HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?

Once there was a beautiful woman who loved to work in her vegetable garden, but no matter what she did, she couldn't get her tomatoes to ripen. Admiring her neighbor's garden, which had beautiful bright red tomatoes, she went one day and inquired of him his secret.

"It's really quite simple," the old man explained. "Twice each day, in the morning and in the evening, I expose myself in front of the tomatoes and they turn red with embarrassment."

Desperate for the perfect garden, she tried his advice and proceeded to expose herself to her plants twice daily.

Two weeks passed and her neighbor stopped by to check her progress.

"So," he asked, "Any luck with your tomatoes?"

"No," she replied excitedly. "But you should see the size of my cucumbers!"

10. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Gads, I must have been still a little tipsy to type all THAT to you boys (and one or two girls)...oh well, hope you had fun...I am still laughing at the replies and my cabana boy think's it is just hilarious that my usual decorum went by the wayside.

AND...

Oh yes, I know about the custom shoppes!!!! But I still think it is unfair, come one, they're B**B people!

AND...

I have changed my router pwd. THANKS!

AND...

Janrocks, you don't know me but I love your sig. Very cool.

AND...

aabbccdd - I so totally have amazon envy, being the more bombshell type...the long legs and all...AND she looks like 30, 32 max, it's that long body dang her takes off inches! Adrianna would so so tower over me. I would look like a very curvy midget...giggle...she probably has freaking hair longer than my legs.

Guts, Balls, CUCUMBERS! Too much still laughing, almost spit tea laughing at the cucumber joke...giggle...

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

@ Kitty66 LMAO!!!!

12. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2007
  13. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Go ahead laugh! But I bet it is!

Night, night, just got home today and I am tired!!!!!!!!!

14. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

ROTFLMAO... Kitty, how does your garden grow? LOL

15. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

16. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

It depends on the variety of cucumbers I have planted thank you very much...Good place for them huh...working hard in the dirt...just trying to grow up!...

17. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I was wondering about the tomatoes. LOL

18. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

try it now Pacman777

19. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

1,999,999 - 2,000,000 - 2,000,001

2,000,000,000? I think you got too many zeroes. LOL I'm still wondering how you and Creaky shared the same post.

20. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

woops yes to many zeros lol , thats what the thread said i didn't know anything about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.