1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to: Update Eurovox Max V with Kuro 18.04.08 (R.I.P 28/11/2008)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SG8, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karljd

karljd Regular member

Getting in a right pickle now, have put in a frequency of 250.00 have left symbol rate as all the others, have now a list of User Installation have a list up to Channel 34 Then the one i tried to enter, has No channel number, the frequency i put is as i said 250.00 but surely i am searching for a frequency? Have exited out and have nothing?[/quote]I'm not sure of the frequency for sly over in your neck of the woods are you sure its 2500?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  2. Lisboa67

Lisboa67 Regular member

I'm not sure of the frequency for sly over in your neck of the woods are you sure its 2500?[/quote]

Frequency is surely for a individual channel, my list has numerous frequency's. my Symbol Rate is 6887 (Oxford area)

3. karljd

karljd Regular member

Frequency is surely for a individual channel, my list has numerous frequency's. my Symbol Rate is 6887 (Oxford area)[/quote]you said you where looking for sly one and sly sports news which i assumed you knew the frequencies for,and no you can get quite a few channels on the one frequency,so what you need to do is find out what frequencies your looking for and then carry out a manual scan.

4. Lisboa67

Lisboa67 Regular member

you said you where looking for sly one and sly sports news which i assumed you knew the frequencies for,and no you can get quite a few channels on the one frequency,so what you need to do is find out what frequencies your looking for and then carry out a manual scan.[/quote]

No have not a clue what the frequencies are on any of the two i mentioned, not unless anyone else knows different? I was just hoping i could 'update new channels' using a auto update of somesort, and maybe getting a few extra ones along the way. I dont necessary want to add the 2 i mentioned, more the merrier as they say! Thanks all the same Karljd for trying to help.

5. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Evening Karl :)

Lisboa67, have you tried updating your channels (the red button) in user installations? if not give that a go.

6. Lisboa67

Lisboa67 Regular member

Yes i think i have done that in the past, and i end up losing all the order i have channels stored, as in earlier thred it then takes me a minimum of 2 hours to put them all back in order. Just want to 'add new channels' if i can. Dont want to take the risk of 'updating your channels' (red button) as you suggest as i will end up having a very late night. Have you tried it yourself what your suggesting me to do? If so let me know how you get on? cheers.

7. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Yes I have but I use the FAV button method so not bothered about sorting the channels out as that does it for you, there is another firmware for your box that disables the autosort but I wouldn't go down that route now your up and running ;)

Only problem your going to have is waiting for someone near to you to either post the freqs or share a CDF for your area so that you can get the freqs fom that which could take longer than 2 hours ;)

8. jpatel123

jpatel123 Member

hey there i have a eurovox max V3 and i have flashed my box with the blue firmware 21.4.08 and when i powerscan it does not seeem to pick any channels up.....any help

9. NRG1

NRG1 Member

Is anyone else having the problem with eurovox's not updating the codes in the last few days? Have reloaded the firmware but still saying please wait code being updated?

10. amriko

amriko Guest

JUST NEED TO BE PATIENT - AWAITING NEW FIRMWARE - CODES CONSTANTLY BEING CHANGED

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
  11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.