1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to download SlaYer's EvoX Auto-Installer v2.6 and 2.7?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by dvdlover7, Nov 4, 2006.

1. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

hi, everybody..i have big problem with my xbox and i do not know how to fix it..i deleted my ms dashboard and update to NEODASH 1.4 (i mod my xbox with executor 2)..before that i use evox 3935 it's working fine ,i just try to install new dashboard somehow it's not work (neodash 1.4)..i could not ftp into my xbox anymore, i think neodash 1.4 not compatible with executor 2 modchip..any one know how to fix it plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me...and let me know direct link to download SlaYer's EvoX Auto-Installer v2.6 or 2.7, i have tried for more than an hour but i could not find where to download it....plzzzz

2. acidy

acidy Regular member

Well first of all you should'nt have deleted your M$ DASH.
    Using Slayers auto installer will fix the problem.......

This will install EVOX and can even install M$ dash for you !!!

Dont change your dahboard man !!! EVOX is the best !!!

You can download slayers evox auto installer 2.6 or 2.7 from any torrent website like :-

http://www.isohunt.com

http://www.mininova.org etc.

First you should have a torrent downloading software like utorrent,etc.

3. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

THANKS ACIDY,, i have been download SlaYer's EvoX Auto-Installer 2.7 through bitconet as you show me..and reinstall all application into my xbox ..it's now working perfect and even better than before...thanks for you help acidy...cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. NorcalGuy

NorcalGuy Guest

try bit torret via isohunt.com i just got 2.7 there last week

5. PTWhore

PTWhore Member

I put evox on my old xbox a year or so ago. I'm going to do it for a friend this week. Can anyone tell me if the Slayers evox auto installer 2.7 will work on new XBOXs too? I assume they would. I'm not talking about a 360, I'm talking about an original XBOX that would have been manufactured recently. Also, is the Slayers evox straight forward and easy to install and everything? Thanks in advance!

6. NorcalGuy

NorcalGuy Guest

yeah slayers 2.7 will even work on a newer xbox and i think it has some new bios's you can flash the chip with

7. PTWhore

PTWhore Member

I have Slayers Evox 2.6 DL and I'm going to softmod an original XBOX for my friend for XMAS. I just have a couple quick questions. I couldn't unlock the .pdf file that came with the ISO so I just want to check with you guys to see how to install it.

1. Is it just as simple as putting the ISO on a disc and throwing it in the XBOX? I don't want to mess up his XBOX so any help would be great.

2. Do I need any other apps or anything? I'm pretty good with modding stuff usually, but I've never used a self installer.

Thanks guys!
    PTWhore

8. steimy

steimy Active member

i would first upgrade and get the Slayer 2.7
    most of the stuff on 2.6 will work find but be very outdated.

After the Xbox is softmodded and can load a burned disc you just copy the Slayer ISO to a DVD-R, stick it in the Xbox and restart the Xbox and it should load right up.
    Then you install EvoX on your C: partition if the softmod did not already do it.
    After that you want to look at the E: and F: partition to see which one shows the most space available.
    There is an option on Slayer that you can install the apps to either one, install them to the partition with the most available space and you should be all set up for the basic stuff.

after that if you really want to get technical and pimp his box
    you can learn how to FTP and edit the EvoX.ini file.
    With this pretty simple edit you can put links to all of the best apps right on the main EvoX screen. This saves the steps of having to go through 2 or 3 menu's to access your applications that you use most like other dashboards, DVD2Xbox, XBMC and so on.

a good softmod program is called SID 3.0 (softmod installer deluxe)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2006
  9. xXECUTERx

xXECUTERx Member

what dashboard should i use for an xecuter 3 ce modchip

10. steimy

steimy Active member

any one you like.
    the choice is yours really.

EvoX is more basic and easy to use. It works great for me but lacks a good file browser.

Avalaunch is an all around good dashboard

UnleashX is a really good dashboard with a really good file browser.
    they will all do basically the same thing and once you learn to edit the file that tells the dashboard where things are (like with EvoX it is EvoX.ini) you can really customize it to your liking.

like if you have an application in the apps folder normally it would take about 3 steps to browse through the menus, get to the program and start it. But if you edit the INI file in EvoX so that it has a link that points directly to the applications XBE file it is just a simple one click and the program starts right from your main menu.

11. xXECUTERx

xXECUTERx Member

where do i download evox or unleash x? trust me ive looked. the first time i did it w/o a mod chip i was aretard and never really got the mod installed. the website were i got it is no more and i need one of the two.

this may sound n00b like but 60% of this is to mod and create new maps for halo2.my point is is there a software for the xbox itself that i can put a halo modding soft ware on the xbox so i would not have to go through the whole ftp process?

12. PTWhore

PTWhore Member

Ok, I'm in desperate need of some help guys. I got my friend's XBOX over here, I have splinter cell, I have a controller...I don't have a memory card or an action replay device. Please tell me there is a way around this. I also have a softmodded xbox with me too, if that's of use. I need to softmod this new xbox before tomorrow...I'm in over my head. Someone please help

13. PTWhore

PTWhore Member

I have been up reading online all night. I have the splinter cell game saves, an original splinter cell game disc, 1 modded xbox, 1 unmodded xbox, and I can FTP to my modded xbox. Can someone please tell me how I can move my SC game saves from my computer to my unmodded xbox? Can I FTP them to my modded xbox and then move them to a memory card from there and then use that memory card with the unmodded xbox? I have no issues from there on in..Thanks in advance guys...I'm really frustrated, so any help would be really cool. I'm such an idiot..

14. xXECUTERx

xXECUTERx Member

no sorry dude you cant ftp to an unmodded xbox. you can buy a mod chip and then you can ftp. my best advice: modchip action replay

15. PTWhore

PTWhore Member

Could I copy the save games to a DVD-R, play that DVD-R in my modded xbox, copy the saves to a memory card and then use that mem card on the unmodded xbox?

16. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

unmodded boxes dont tkae burnt disks.

17. PTWhore

PTWhore Member

I know, but I have a modded xbox as well. Could I transfer the saves from my comp to my modded xbox and move it from there to a memory card and then use the saves on the mem card to mod the unmodded one?

18. xXECUTERx

xXECUTERx Member

you cant put homebrew dvds on an unmodded xbox.

19. PTWhore

PTWhore Member

Can I transfer my save game files to a MODDED xbox via a disc and then transfer those save files from the MODDED xbox to a memory card?

20. steimy

steimy Active member

never tried it, i know you should be able to transfer the save to
    the Xbox, then i guess if you use the copy feature in the original MS Dash it may let you copy it to a memory card.