1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X1300 PCI

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Estuansis, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I just got my Diamond X1300 PCI for my dell system. 256MB memory with a 64-bit memory bus.

It auto detects Half-Life 2 to all high with reflect world on the water. 1024 x 768 and bloom. MUCH better than my 6200PCI. Runs about 30-45 FPS topping at about 85. Awesome!

And I got it to run FarCry with all high settings(not max) with shadows and lighting quality set at low at 1024 x 768. Runs GREAT! 25-40 steady and VERY playable. I don't care what you guys say, 25FPS is playable.

Gave alot of new life to that machine... gonna cry :) Good because my mom started to play FarCry last week and it struggled on the 6200 majorly. She really liked cranking up the settings.

She's a good gamer too. Can kick anyone's butt in Halo 2 blindfolded.

2. BigCharb

BigCharb Guest

DUde, X1300 is BULL FECES!! dump it and go for an atleast X1800, u WONT regret it.

3. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I indeed already have an X1800XT. Look at my sig.

This card was put in a PCI only rig. I own three computers and my dell happens to limited in such a way. I was just saying my results for those who are unfortunate enough to have only PCI slots.

I do not think it is rubbish at all. It performs roughly the same as a GeForce 6600 and gives very good frames in all the games my mom plays as she uses the dell. It was my only option and, in my opinion, a very worthwhile purchase.

Adeux!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
  4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

[bold]KNOCK IT OFF THE BOTH OF YOU OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!![/bold] both of you edit your posts!!