AfterDawn Forums

[/b]PS2 GAME ISO DOWNLOADS

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

Murdainc Suspended due non-functional email address
Im looking for some ps2 iso files and ive found some. The problem is there on bittorent and bittorent cant work on the pc. Does anyone know a website were i can download them.
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Do you mean you can't download torrents, period? - or is it just bittorrent that you're experiancing troubles with?

Or I find this tool very handy, it's a desktop application that searches several torrent sites within it's database, which include.

Pirate Bay
Mininova
Torrent Spy
Isohunt
Mp3Nova
New Torrents
BTjunkie
Torrent Reactor
Torrent Box
Torrent Portal
Snarf-It
My Bit-Torrent
h33t
SloTorrent
BTMon
IpodNova
Todo Torrents
Zero Tracker

All of which are free, non-register.

The program is called Bit Che, I recommend you search for the .iso images within that. If you can't access any torrent sites, then would you please be more specfic as to what happens, i.e - error messeges, pop-ups, etc, etc - this will help everyone, help you.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 21 Nov 2006 @ 4:21
Murdainc Suspended due non-functional email address
well to be straight my computer cant connect to p2p programs
a_didy28 Suspended due non-functional email address
I have once had this problen too, when you cant aces file sharing programs. you need to check your IP adress I think. or have you ever mucked up your computor with viruses and then got it checked out??? that happened to me on my old computor and I couldent use file sharing programs again.

I recomend that you find out who checked your computor last (if some1 did).
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.