AfterDawn Forums

Kreon Firware v0.81

This discussion thread has 17 messages.

Does anyone know where to download this from?

Because every site i look at has the firmwars description but no download link!

-Josh
▼▼ This topic has 16 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I am not sure about version 081 but you can get version 080 from Here
Download link at the bottom of the page.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 15 Dec 2006 @ 10:28

xX Shinnster Xx

ub5crew
edit: i found it here
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 15 Dec 2006 @ 10:37
I use version 080 for backing up my games and they work fine for me on my SD-162c drive

xX Shinnster Xx

ub5crew
backup Suspended due non-functional email address
i have both versions 8 and 8.1
Shares!!!! lol

xX Shinnster Xx

ub5crew
Originally posted by shinnster:
Shares!!!! lol
LMAO!!!
@backup

why not post a link for v0.81?

so all the nice people here who dont have it can download it

-Josh
to be honest i cant remember where i got it from ... i will look to see if i can find it again....shinnster :)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 15 Dec 2006 @ 11:28
Cool, cheers dude

xX Shinnster Xx

ub5crew
it seems all the links to v8.1 have dissapeared v8.0 is easily available though..... strange!!!!
guys here is .81 lol i guess somthings wrong with my first post ><
just regester for the site its free
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 15 Dec 2006 @ 12:34
where can i find this drive cheap?
i keep seeing it for like 40cdn dollars plus shipping is that the real price?
had no problem with theses guys.
i hate places where you have to register to download certian tools especially when freeware anyways for version 8.0 or indeed v8.1 go here KREON'S FIRMWARE paitence is the key :) while searching the web
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 16 Dec 2006 @ 0:59
Originally posted by Azrea1:
had no problem with theses guys.
thanks, that was nice a cheap.just orderd from them merry christmas :P
Found a working 8.1 link on some german site, not sure if its authentic but its named correctly. 2nd to last post in this forum has a link, click free download and it downloads the rar. Tried direct posting of the link and it wont let me access the file unless one goes through the forum..

http://www.gamefreax-forum.de/hardware-x...eon-0-81-a.html
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.