1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help plato dvd to ipod rippper and ImTOO dvd ripper platmium

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by wwefan24, Dec 20, 2006.

1. wwefan24

wwefan24 Member

Hello guys,

im new to this forum and dvd ripping. anyway....my problem is that im trying to rip tv shows from the dvd into ipod form and two problems occur.

first-plato dvd to ipod rippper
    with this program it will rip the video into ipod form, but for example the origial file is 43 mins long, but on the ripped ipod movie it is only like 38 or 39 mins long so something is not right.

second- ImTOO dvd ripper platmium
    with this program im trying to rip tv shows to ipod format as well. and. i dont know if any threads have been made for this, but the audio and video are totally out of order. plus the video looks to be going fast at times. i dont know what to do to fix these problems and i really want them to work good.

are these two programs any good or did i waste my money. any help would be great. thank you guys for taking time for my question

2. DarkJello

DarkJello Regular member

Video and audio sync are a very common problem, and the only known fix is to simply try another program. Before buying this time make use of the free trial version, and convert 5 minutes or so of video and see if it is up to your standards.

As for the Plato DVD to iPod Ripper, I don't know anything about those. Might want to check out the guides in the stickies for help there.

3. wwefan24

wwefan24 Member

DarkJello,

Thanks for the advice, and that was excatly what i did before i read your comment. the program i tested and brought was dvdXsoft DVD to iPod Conventer. The program works very well for me.

4. DarkJello

DarkJello Regular member

Glad it all came together for ya. Be sure to come back for anything else you need.