AfterDawn Forums

Buying a Premodded XBOX 360

This discussion thread has 13 messages.

Does anyone know where I can buy a premodded XBOX 360? Every site I go to has a "Coming Soon" section and it's driving me mad.
▼▼ This topic has 12 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
they charge 100$ or more, and with the 360 fw constantly being updated its not really worth it id say just buy a 360 and do it urself. where do u live i might be able to help u...
Eh don't I have to solder and open the 360 and so on? Money isn't a problem. I won't mind paying some one to do it for me. I bought a premodded ps2 and gamecube and they are perfect and it was totally worth it.
Originally posted by CABeach:
Eh don't I have to solder and open the 360 and so on? Money isn't a problem. I won't mind paying some one to do it for me. I bought a premodded ps2 and gamecube and they are perfect and it was totally worth it.

u dont have to install a mod chip just hook ur xbox dvd drive up to ur pc and flash it with a hacked firmware
Are you kidding me? Is it that simple? Why did Microsoft do that? So really, no mod chip needed?
yeah its pretty easy theres alot of tuts on how to do it. i would link u to a premodded of i could but i think they all died out after so guy got arrested for selling modded consoles
I see. So litereally you just connect the 360 to your computer, flash it/update hacked firmware, and then make backup copies of the 360 games from your original games (which is still easy to do correct?) and that's it?
Arkadiy Suspended account
You're making it sound a little bit to simple. While I've never done it myself I'm in the process of doing it. You do still have to open up the 360. If you can find a nice tutorial, which I have yet to do, that will probably help you a lot.
Here's a list of guides.
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=513412

But If you don't want to do it yourself, I can do it for you. I've done other people's on Afterdawn and have had no complaints yet.

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 24 Dec 2006 @ 4:46

teammodders.com is good too. check them
It aint as simple as you are making out to be. It does require some kind of technical knowledge.
Originally posted by mufaa:
It aint as simple as you are making out to be. It does require some kind of technical knowledge.
Exactly. It's doesn't take a whole lot, but it takes some. Obviously most everyone has some technical knowledge or they wouldn't be on here. Just go to Myspace. That's place is full of people who'd I doubt would ever be able to flash a 360 drive.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.