1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMV video Format

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Vejeta77, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Vejeta77

Vejeta77 Member

HI, my mp3 player does videos in the format of .amv, only problem is that I can't find files on the web in this format. I have a converter but I don't have fast internet and it take too long to download normal videos. So I was hoping maybe someone could help me out and tell me if there's a site with amv format videos ready for download. Thanks

2. celtic_d

celtic_d Regular member

As I understand it it isn't a very efficient format. Basically just raw RGB for video. Only reason it is small is due to the low quality, so I doubt anyone would bother posting stuff in the format. You could always convert your DVD's directly.

3. Vejeta77

Vejeta77 Member

Could You tell me how to convert them directly? I look into them in explore and the only thing I can find on the disc is titles maybe bits and pieces of extras. The movie just isn't there. This could be because my comp plays dvds with powerplay instead of media player. I can get it to play on the media player but the files on the disc remain the same. Please help if you can. Thanks

4. animalz

animalz Guest

If u have dvds u can rip them with magic dvd ripper(www.magicdvdripper.com).if u don't want to wait as it might take a long time leave it during night and then u can convert with the amv converter.

5. jupiterus

jupiterus Member

Hi, If you still looking for AMV Video Converter, I have the right software for that, just let me know I'll send it to you via Email

bye

6. ncboy1982

ncboy1982 Member

Hi, I would like the AMV software if you still have it. Thanks.
    Jason
    [noemailsallowed@afterdawn.com]

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  7. perfik

perfik Member

I have the latest 4.10 version of this but can NOT get it to work with Windows VISTA. It works fine with XP, but as I am running VISTA, it is not working for me. Any help would be appreciated

8. wicri

wicri Member

Pass by :)