1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gridiron Gang

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by marvan, Jan 16, 2007.

1. marvan

marvan Member

Hey members,
    Looking for some advice. having a problem backing up my personal copy of gridiron gang. i use anydvd with my dvd shrink and when i open the disc i get an error message. "invalid dvd navigation structure". Does anyone know what this means? i have also been reading that the new anydvd update is giving people problems. i dont have the updated version. Do you suggest that i update my anydvd or wait until a newer version comes out with less bugs?

Thank you all in advance.

2. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

Sorry to say I can't answer your immediate question but, can lead you to anouther route to try. What about Clone DVD2? I just started using it yesturday. Works great for me. I used to use Anydvd, dvd shrink, then dvd decypter, which was ok. Yesturday I used anydvd and clonedvd2 liked the abilities alot better. I know its not an answer you were wanting butyou could try it, if not maybe others can help.
    LD

3. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

Update Anydvd

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

It means dvd shrink can't rip it. Update anydvd to 6.1.0.7

I leave anydvd disabled most of the time. If I get that Invallid navigation structure error,crc error,or other encryption related errors, I enable it and try again.

Dvd shrink will rip most movies all by its lonesome,but not all of them. A lot of issues arrise when anydvd is enabled,and there's no need for it.

5. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

I don't know but I run Anydvd on all my backups and I have not had a problem yet if I do have a problem I turn it off and use Ripit4me

6. N2DVD

N2DVD Regular member

This is a tough title, and yes it took "me" a couple of tries. If you want to do a back up including movie & menus, no extras use AnyDVD and any update before 6.1.0.7 & CloneDVD2 2.9.0.3, If you want the entire title including movie, menu & extras use AnyDVD 6.1.0.7 and CloneDVD2 2.9.0.3 Not sure what other members are getting besides a hard time with other softwares but "I know" this combo works.:p

7. marv1216

marv1216 Member

I can rip the movie but only get the movie and background audio. For some feason I cannot get the audio for the for the voices inthe movie. Any help will be appreciated. Marv.

8. marvan

marvan Member

Hey fellas,
    AnyDVD has a new up date. 6.1.1.4. movie works great now. let me know if this helps. :)