1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Click DVD Problem

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by car2guy1, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. car2guy1

car2guy1 Member

I had my DVD writer go bad so I installed a new HP940i. When I did I had a problem getting the 1 click to recognize the writer. So I uninstalled the 1 click, but now I can't get it back without paying for it again. It keeps asking me for my Key # and I don't have it. Any idea's? I did download 1Click5 but it only recognizes in the Destination section, my hard drive and won't let me put in my E: drive. That is where i want to movie to be burned onto.
    jay

2. onya

onya Guest

Did you recieve an email with confirmation of sale? (invoice)
    Did you get your key by email? (as an attachment or link etc)
    Proof of purchase is you only recourse, without it your stuffed. Contact the vendor and explain, Im sure you'll get somewhere. Don't waste your hard earned bucks.

Cheers.

3. bubbles19

bubbles19 Guest

Jay

There was an issue with some newer drives (your HP for one) not being recognized by the patin couffin driver that 1click used (version 1.36). On the LG forum we have been advising users to install VSO Inspector as that installed PC1.37 which sees these drives.

1Click was updated to 5.1.0.5 2-3 days ago and now installs PC1.37.

With regards to your REG ID you should have received and email from LGSI when you bought 1click.

If you don't have this any more and don't have your REG ID written down then you should try contacting them direct. Explain what has happened, Include roughly when you bought 1click and also include your email address that you used when you bought 1click (even though you may be using a different email now).

support@lgsoftwareinnovations.com

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

car2guy1 don't start two threads at a time with the same question

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed due to multi-posting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.