AfterDawn Forums

Psp MS_ROOT and MP_ROOT

This discussion thread has 9 messages.

Almost ready to downgrade my psp to version 1.5, i have version 3.03.

Ok i noctied the guide says copy MS_ROOT but i have MP_ROOT
is the guide miss spelled MP_ROOT.

Im a psp newbie by the way.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 02 Feb 2007 @ 15:20
▼▼ This topic has 8 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
no its supposed to say MS_ROOT it means memory stick root. copy it your psp drive basically.
Ok what is the MP_ROOT folder?.
Could that be movie player or something,every time i reformat my stick the psp creates it and when i tranfer a vidio to the psp i belive it goes in that folder.
videos go into the ms0:\PSP\MP_ROOT\100MNV01 folder. But now on newer firmware psp's u can place video files in ms0:\VIDEO
Well i cant wait to dg now just got to get this gta changed to the unpatched.
I asked the shop keeper for unpatched version he gave me the wrong one.
they arent going to know what ur talking about, anyhow you wont be able to find it new. your best bet will be used.
It is used the one i got.
Preowned
oh ok i was left with the presumption it was new.
ive just gone to blockbusters and well the lady is renting gta version un patched so anyone who wants to dg can
very nice lady

ill probly have to mod my familys ones as well they all want ps1 on psp

sony may of made a great idea here
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.