1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moved to Here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/531363

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjmuk

pjmuk Member

I see VM are planning to launch it's own Sports Channel and also "V1rgin 1" this autumn.

Hopefully there won't be any key changes until then.

2. drewishuk

drewishuk Regular member

Good Afternoon Ladies! hows everyone doing on this fine sunny afternoon?

Pah im crap at being realy nice, anyway im around if anyone wants me, the v4.00 software seems fine to me, did have its little fit last night where the picture disapeerd while watching eastbenders but channel changing back n forth put it straight back on with no delays so i was happy, other than that, all the boxes i loaded v3.00 on, im getting moaned at about the freezing there i wont be re releasing it on the www.drewish1.co.uk , ithe only people who want it will have to specifically request it and know what there getting into!

However anyone in the Rotherham Parkgate area earlier who had just visited burhger king for a milkshake and decided to drive by me and throw it at me for riding a bike, i am a fat cunt btw and probley shouldnt ride it, but anyway im gonna put every window through on your shiney silver bmw and then pour paint stripper alover your roof and body works, see how you like being striped of your pride! Twat

Anyway andone about my age 23, in south yorkshire or nearby with a car who fancys a day out to alton towers for free and doesnt mind me coming along seen as im providing the tickets! i have 4 btw, 1 fopr me 3 spare, please arange something and fill ur tank up! i fancy a day out on the cheap and i have been given tickets for nowt, :) drop me a msg :D

Anyhow like i say boxes workin fine :)

3. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

Nice one mate.what flavour was it, hope you got at least a small taste of the milkshake !!

4. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Hi Drew

I found an American jtag no soldering just stick the pins on connect to usb on laptop and get the file and load it up he said it will work on any sort of box where would i get the file for it also what loader would i use to put it on do you know

5. mikeygb69

mikeygb69 Regular member

where did you get this from - sounds interesting. perhaps the original jtag programs will work with it

6. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

on flebay

just type in jtag and up it comes have a look lots of stuff on it i did e/mail that guy just to see what he says and he told me it will work on all boxes you do not need to solder as he has made a pop over cable and it just sits on it all you need is the software which he did not have so if i or you got this where would we get the software for it i mean the file and the loader any ideas

7. g0atb0y

g0atb0y Guest

Don't tempt fate Fergus.
    Updated to version 4.00ee last night and all is well.

8. paz5091

paz5091 Regular member

fergus,

I got a jtag cd and cable from fleabay.

do ya think the cd would do ya??

paz

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Ah well at least somebody is happy

10. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Paz old m8 i know nothing about jtag so i would not know mikey would have to give me some lessons what does your cable do and have you used it yourself to fix anything

11. mikeygb69

mikeygb69 Regular member

the usb is only used for power, a parallel port is still needed for the data transfer. sv's dont need the extra power

12. paz5091

paz5091 Regular member

Going to use it later on tonight when my son,s mate shows me how to use it.

Thought I could email you programme if you thought it would help you.

paz

13. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Mikey

There is a parallel connection on it as well so would that work

Paz
    let me know how you get on with it i would be interested to see it working if you get it to work let me know might even drive up to you for some free tuition

14. mikeygb69

mikeygb69 Regular member

yes but the usb wouldnt be needed. i have a similar thing for my xbox. its a modchip programmer, it uses parallel port for data & usb for power. that jtag looks pretty well constructed on fleabay, i'll take some pics of the one im gettinf made for me when i get it

15. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

sound do you need to do any soldering on it or does it just clip on and is it just as easy as connecting it up and putting loader to get file downloaded on to it or is there more to it than that

16. mikeygb69

mikeygb69 Regular member

well that particular one doesnt need soldering because theres little plugs on the ends of the wires that attach to the pins on the box, but the sv doesnt have pins, just holes that have been covered in solder. the pins would have to be soldered in. the guy who is making my jtag said it might be possible to make a pcb with pins on the bottom that come into contact with the solder points, its just a case of making it stay in place, he said it will be done by the weekend so i'll let you all know then

17. paz5091

paz5091 Regular member

mickeygb,

will send you jtag software if you think it will help you.

paz

18. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

That is fine mikey the one i was looking at is the same it sits over the pins

19. mikeygb69

mikeygb69 Regular member

its ok mate i already have it

20. drewishuk

drewishuk Regular member

Hey sorry i was doing some "cleaning" t was strawberry and no i dint taste it, god it'd probly had poison in it knowin my luck

anyway the jtag software is in with the fix the dead clone zip/rar file on the website, under untils i think, i cant even rewmember what its called, sorry im a fish!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.