AfterDawn Forums

Bitlord port forwarding

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

_spawn_ Suspended due non-functional email address
Ok so i have been using Bitlord for about a year or so i think and its been going fine. ive had some slow speeds here and there but i got over it. i tried port forwarding through my router because i heard it would improve my speeds. i set it up and worked with it for a few days. My speeds were faster and everything seemed to work better than before. the next day i got an email from comcast about me downloading a game from bitlord saying if i do that again they will terminate my service n fine me. then the next day they sent another about another game i downloaded.so i stopped forwarding so i wouldnt be caught. why did this happen and how can i solve this? thanks for the help.
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
The_Fiend Suspended account
3 things :
1) DUMP BITLORD, it's a malware fest, AND it leaks your upload/download info
2) get a proper client like Azureus 2.5.0.4 or uTorrent 1.6.0 (or 1.6.1 if you really feel the need)
3) Read this : http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/479599/2897879
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 20 Mar 2007 @ 19:13

irc://arcor.de.eu.dal.net/wasted_hate

Wanna tell me off, go ahead.
I dare ya !
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.