1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP PUTING A POWER POINT PRESENTATION ON DVD

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by R1XX567, Mar 28, 2007.

1. R1XX567

R1XX567 Member

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYWAY TO PUT A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION ON A DVD SO THAT IT PLAYS BACK ON A STANDARD DVD PLAYER.POSSIBLY WHERE YOU COULD USE THE DVD PLAYERS REMOTE TO MAKE THE POWERPOINT CHANGE FROM ONE SLIDE TO THE NEXT LIKE YOU WOULD WHEN YOU CLICK THE MOUSE BUTTON ON YOUR COMPUTER.I'M NOT SURE IF THERE IS ANTHING OUT THERE TO DO TIS WITH,BUT IF THERE IS I'M SURE SOMEONE HERE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS ABOUT IT.ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.THANKS

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

hey chill man, next time before you start a thread do a few google searches,
    Here is your answer............. ALLS i did was enter "putting a powerpoint on dvd" and the first link gave me my answer, remmember google is alknowing respect it and will give you life
    http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com/powerpoint-to-dvd.htm-- copy this into your url bar and behold.........your answer

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

R1XX567 watch the all caps on your threads it is consered shouting and is aganist the rules ok, just a heads up good luck, also like the other poster said, it is always a good thing to use google, also here at afterdawn we have a search button make sure that you us the search button before p[osting or starting new threads, wecome to afterdawn