1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

//: Arceus + Darkrai + Shaymin, Action Replay Codes + Guide :\\

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Jademalo, May 31, 2007.

1. Raahar

Raahar Member

Hi I just joined this site to find out the codes for Arceus, shaymin and darkrai. I have been playing pokemon for agers and I have wanted those pokemon for ever. I was hoping that I would be able to find an event to go to get them, but this is not so. I am now sadly going to have to buy a action replay and use that to get them. Anyway, I was wondering whose code you used to get shaymin? Is it the one posted by arceus on the 5 November 2007? Thanks

2. Raahar

Raahar Member

Ok, so I just bought an action replay so that I could get all the not found in the wild or by trading pokemon on the game. Is the Action relay pretty self explanitory or will I have to make a few mistakes before I get it right, (only thing though, is that I REALLY dont want to muck up my game). One more question is Action replay different to Game shark?

Thanks

3. Raahar

Raahar Member

I have another question? Do you need to use your computer to use Action Replay?

4. snorlax22

snorlax22 Regular member

Raahar-

Yes you use your PC to load codes into the Action Replay device from the Action Replay console software.

If you haven't figured it out, there are a couple of ways to get the pokes you want. You can create/unlock the events and capture them that way or you can just import them. Just importing is probably easier but unlocking events is probably more fun.

5. darkrai96

darkrai96 Member

have you gone to fullmoon island with cresselia and got the feather and stuff for boy????

if not go to this link for guide http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=KjblE6izMCw

you dont have to catch it so dw bout that

6. Fozzy888

Fozzy888 Member

Does This Work For Pokemon PLatinum?