(\__/)
(='.'=) Copy Bunny into your sig and help him rule
(")_(") the forum!
▼▼ This topic has 6 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Hey joshont!

Thanks for mentioning the site!
hey guys how do i download from that site? i get some

Warning: copy(/home/10197/domains/ndsthemes.com/html/Theme_downloaded_from_NDSThemes.com.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/10197/domains/ndsthemes.com/html/download/download.php on line 207

error is -_- anoying. im trying to download marc short skins, any other links to dl from?

**UPDATE**
works now..haha
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 05 May 2007 @ 15:02

WOoooOoo....m3 ds simply
read the site news
hi, i dont have a m3/r4 yet, but i plan on getting one soon casue i jsut got a ds. if i put up a skin like these, will it still come up when i put my other ds games into the ds, or is the skin just for when the m3/r4 is in? or can you only play m3/m4 games once you cahnge the skin? just wondering, probably sounds n00bish, i know.
only shows with the m3/r4 cartridge in.
yeah thanx
and NDSthems, this is Stealthlml BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 18 May 2007 @ 8:39

(\__/)
(='.'=) Copy Bunny into your sig and help him rule
(")_(") the forum!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.