1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

magiciso, burns successful, no image

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by xtina18, May 2, 2007.

1. xtina18

xtina18 Member

Hi, I am sorta new to the burning( I have looked through the forums but didnt see anything relating). I am using MagicIso and when I downloaded the trial version the movie came out perfect, well except for the watermark. So now I have the registered version and when the burning is complete and supposively successful, I put it in the dvd player and nothing loads. it says that it reads that its a dvd but then stops and ends. I have tried it several times and I dont know what I am doing differently. Can anyone help?.... sorry so wordy

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

I haven't a clue of what you are trying to say at present (lol) .. but let's start with the fact of whether you are attempting to convert mpeg/avi files to dvd or simply copy another dvd for your own back up purposes ?

And tbh (to be honest) I have never heard of MagicISO so I'm not even going to offer advice on that , I do however know of tools that definitely do work .. so let us know ;-)

3. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

the watermark can be removed with alot of dvd players there would be an option to turn it off, the dvd not loading is probably due to using poor quality media using Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim is your best choice burning NO faster than 8x. also make sure you have the latest firmware update for your drive.theres other software out there that works much better also look though these plus the guides

http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/

4. xtina18

xtina18 Member

Thanks for responding. I converted a bin file to iso so that I can put that image on to a dvd. When I tried it with MagicIso the first time there was a watermark in teh middle of the screen, which I knew would happen if it wasnt purchased. When I saw that it worked I went right to purchasing now that its not a trial version it doesnt work. I am using tdk dvd + r and burning at 4x speed. I have also tried dvdxcopy, alcohol 120 abd countless others. But I will keep trying. Thanks for the help

5. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

alot of TDK is poor quality media most of it will code out as CMC mag which is the same thing as memorex ,not good . also if your using DVD+R media booktype them to DVD-ROM that makes them more compatible with almost all standalonedvd players