AfterDawn Forums

Playing M4V files on PSP

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

I have some legally purchased M4V videos from iTunes that I would like to view on my PSP. None of the conversion programs I have support this file type. Am I stuck with viewing them only on my PC? I don't want to buy an iPod because their viewing screen is smaller than the PSP but I like the idea of downloading the file direct from their website. Another alternative would be if anyone knows of a website where I can download legal copies of full length movies converted for use on the PSP would be helpful.

Thanks,

20TONS
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Xilisoft MP4 Converter

PS2 w/ Swap Magic 3.6 and Slide Card, Gamecube w/ Xeno Modchip, PSP 3.71 M33, xbox 360 unmodded

Ultimate PSP Customization Guide
Originally posted by chanman1:
Xilisoft MP4 Converter
Hello Chanman1

I have MP4 conversion software that works very well already thanks.
What i'm looking for is another alternative to converting them myself.
Are there websites that have done the conversion and made them available for download?

Thanks

20TONS
i put m4v videos in the video folder and they come up as AVC.

john cena rules
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.