1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imgburn batch file help ( part 2 )

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by bandsme, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bandsme

bandsme Guest

Hi guys,

sorry to bother you again, but i am just finishing off my batch file to rip multiple dvds using imgburn.

This is what i have at the moment thanks to you guys,

"c:\program files\imgburn\imgburn.exe" /MODE ISOREAD /SRC d: /DEST "C:\RIPPED\DVD1\dvd12.iso"/START /close

What i want is to specify a folder on my g: or f: drive ( which are hard disks, and the name of the dvd thats being ripped to be saved into that folder so if the dvd is called test123, i want to specify a folder on my hard disk and the name of the iso is automatically inserted into that folder, but if i run this script

"c:\program files\imgburn\imgburn.exe" /MODE ISOREAD /SRC d: /DEST "C:\RIPPED\DVD1"/START /close it displays an error stating the path is invalid, even though that folder exsists on the c: drive.

Is there away of ripping these dvd's into a folder on the hdd without having to name the dvd name iso aswell??

Hope that makes sense?

Thanks Guys,

Bandsareme

2. attar

attar Senior member

I made it this:

"c:\program files\imgburn\imgburn.exe" /MODE ISOREAD /SRC E: /DEST "c:\Ripped\dvd1\[DISC_LABEL].iso" /START /CLOSE

"Ripped" is the folder "dvd1" is the specified subfolder, the DISC_LABEL.iso is saved in the subfolder.

If the folder is named "dvd1" then the batch file must refer to "dvd1"
    I tried it and it works.

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  3. bandsme

bandsme Guest

Thanks Great, all working now. Thanks SO SO much for all your help.

Thanks,

bandsareme

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.