AfterDawn Forums

//: Arceus + Darkrai + Shaymin, Action Replay Codes + Guide :\\

This discussion thread has 106 messages.

To input the Action Replay code, first click the icon at the top of the CodeManager program to update your software and firmware.

Then, You can input the code manually from the ARDS interface.

You must have the National Dex to catch any of these Pokémon.

Press L+R to activate, then walk into the PokéMart and talk to the man.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Member Card: Darkai

94000130 FCFF0000
B21C4D28 00000000
B0000004 00000000
0000AA3C EDB88320
2000AA68 00000008
D2000000 00000000

Go to Canalclave City and do the Cressilia event. (you dont have to catch her, just see her). Then go to the building above the PokéCentre, there is an Hotel. Go inside, and a man will put you to sleep. When you wake up, you will be on Fullmoon Island with Darkrai! Now, just use your normal legendary stratagey. He is at Lvl 40.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prof. Oak's Letter: Shaymin

94000130 FCFF0000
B21C4D28 00000000
B0000004 00000000
0000AA3C EDB88320
2000AA68 00000009
D2000000 00000000

Go to the end of Victory Road, and you will see a cave entrance (Previously blocked by a man). Go inside, and follow the cave (with the partner). At the end, go to the end of the route. There, Prof. Oak will be waiting for you. Carve whatever you want into the rock, and the Flower Paradise will open! Use your normal legendary stratagey. He is at Lvl 30, so be careful.
Azure Flute/Heaven's Pipe: Arceus

94000130 FCFF0000
B21C4D28 00000000
B0000004 00000000
0000AA3C EDB88320
2000AA68 0000000A
D2000000 00000000

Go to the top of Mt. Cornet where you battled Dialga/Palkia, and a mesage will pop up. Say yes, and you can go to the Beginning Dimention where Arceus lives! Be careful, He is at Lvl 80.
Credit to whoever made these codes, and me for the mini-guide. :p

I can confirm they work for both Diamond AND Pearl :)

At the end of line 5, there is a Number/Letter. 8/9/A. I believe (UNTESTED) that depending on what that is, depends on which item the man gives you (This could be used to get Manaphy eggs too).

Happy Playing!
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 12 Jul 2007 @ 6:50

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
A Whole Load A DS Gamez :p
▼▼ This topic has 105 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Very cool, thanks for this :)
Will try it out once i beat the regular game full through.

:)

Anyway, these codes are good if you acctually want to have the pleasure of Catching them (or you dont hav a way to use pokésav)

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
Originally posted by Jademalo:
:)

Anyway, these codes are good if you acctually want to have the pleasure of Catching them (or you dont hav a way to use pokésav)
i do have the pokesav obviosuly but would much rather see them in a battle :P

Burmp

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
Hey. I signed up just because of this thread. It helped me a lot, but I do have a question. Does this only work once per game?

And do you know where to find the code thats like the same method of obtaining darkrai how you would obtain a hacked shiny bidoof for example?

Glad to help;)

anyway, they do only work once per game. once you have the item, you have it once. once you have caught the Pokémon, it doesnt come back. just like a normal lagendary :)

I believe that if you seach around, youll probs find an answer to that :)

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
ok, one more question =D

i heard you talk about the pokesav and i find that great, i downloaded it at and all. the thing is, how do i make my own gamesave so that i dont totally overwrite my game with my AR?

oh, and thanks for the help =D

if your using an m3 simply etc, just backup your save. if not, then how can u use pokesav?

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
I know that you put it into a code that is usable by AR. I've already done that. The thing is, it asks "what have you changed?" and you click the boxes that you've changed. So does that mean thats the only thing it will overwrite is say my pokemon party?

Um.. again please?

um, this gives you the item to um.. acess their area..

im lost soz :\

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
no problem, I confuse a lot of people =D

so about the pokesav, does it totally write over your game in all aspects or just what you have changed (in pokesav)

so like if I wanted to get a darkrai and I made him the first pokemon in the party on pokesav, then I saved it as an AR code ONLY clicking the first pokemon party slot and loaded it into my AR, will it override all my data or just my party?

i signed up just to ask a question.

will this ruin any of my items or pokemon in my party/box??

i played a lot and i dun wanna ruin my data especially with every1 legendary pokemon

thx
it shouldn't if you do it right, but there is always a chance of messing up yer game.

my method has a 0% chance of game screw ups, as long as you copy iy properly.

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
would you mind to answer the question I had above? @_@ sorry to be such a bother

when i enter the codes i need to click the update button on action replay window when i double click the icon??
thunda, dunno soz, and the other guy. if you load your save into pokesav, it wont get rid of anything. it shows your save exactly in the pokesav.

and my method just gives you the items, so really its better :p

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
Clovis1 Suspended due non-functional email address
You know there is another way to get shaymin and darkrai
STEP 1:all you have to do is have the walk through anything code
STEP 2:for darkrai just go to fullmoon island and just walk east till u reach newmoon island.u can't leave it by fly so you'll have to go back to fullmoon to leave

STEP 3:for shaymin just go to the spot on route 224 where the white mirror rock is and walk a little north of it and you'll see what looks like part of a person.Just follow the path till you get there.
Yeah, but its unnatural that way.. there sint any of the cutscene.. mine has it all :p

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
does anyone know a code to get shiny pokemon.I already have the code where you find them in the wild.What I want is a code for getting shiny pokemon u normally can't get in the wild
How do I add new codes to my action replay under the diamond section.
I want to get these in there to use them...but I dont know how to add those codes specifically.
gaara2 Suspended due non-functional email address
im a little confused. i used the azure flute code and all i got was the destiny rope, or something like that. do you have to use that to get arceus?
Destiny Rope :\

Check the code through thoroughly again.

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.