AfterDawn Forums

Converting BIN/IMG/ISO to eboot

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

What is the best program for converting PS1 games to eboot? Personally, I use PSX2PSP but apparently not many at this forum have heard of it, let alone used it.

Also, what's the deal with Hot Shots Golf 2? I've heard that it's needed for something, so I downloaded it, but I never needed it.

PSP Lifespan
2.8-->3.40-->2.0(traded PSP with friend lol)-->1.5-->3.03 OE-C-->3.40 OE-A

▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
MidnightJ Suspended due non-functional email address
I believe the Hot Shots Golf 2 KEYS.BIN was needed to play games on 3.02 OE firmwares.

As far as conversion, PSX2PSP i think is the best, fast and easy to use.

Also, you can use UltraISO to convert .bin, .img, to .iso which can then be converted to EBOOT.PBP for play on your PSP.

Originally posted by MidnightJ:
I believe the Hot Shots Golf 2 KEYS.BIN was needed to play games on 3.02 OE firmwares.

As far as conversion, PSX2PSP i think is the best, fast and easy to use.

Also, you can use UltraISO to convert .bin, .img, to .iso which can then be converted to EBOOT.PBP for play on your PSP.
Why would I need to convert to .ISO if PSX2PSP already has support for .BIN and .IMG?

PSP Lifespan
2.8-->3.40-->2.0(traded PSP with friend lol)-->1.5-->3.03 OE-C-->3.40 OE-A

MidnightJ Suspended due non-functional email address
I must be using a older version...

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.