1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda : Phantom Hourglass walkthrough Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Kurrpt, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Kurrpt

Kurrpt Member

It was just brought to my attension that the game hit in Japan, so i figured why not check it out. Seemed like a good idea at the time, till I realized its imperative to know Japanese to make it anywhere in the game.

I've learned that I need to draw/write a number "7" on the sign post to unlock my sword, but now I'm stuck pulling 4 levers/switches in the first cave, but I can't figure out in what order.

Has anyone else made it this far or farther? What did you do?

2. malcko

malcko Member

so push buton 2 1 4 3 you'll get the key enjoy

3. stroltz35

stroltz35 Member

ok im on the next island and i go to the second house and go down to the basement and defeat all the Octoroks. the door opens and i walk to the closed door and a woman starts talkin to me. i dont know wat to do here. i cant leave cause the fairy stops me. does anyone have a clue what to do here?

4. Kurrpt

Kurrpt Member

you have to talk/blow into the microphone

5. malcko

malcko Member

you have to blow on your your screen thats it after you have to find 3 candle on the island and draw it on the map at the right of the door with the woman.

6. ninjanick

ninjanick Regular member

phantom hour glass is out no wtf h4x?

7. tyrantdj

tyrantdj Regular member

I think it is only offically out in japan so far. I've seen roms of it floating around the internet.

8. yoshimi

yoshimi Member

yes, it's only out in japan, and yes you can download it.

i talked to the woman by speaking into the mic and she lead me to that area in the lower right corner of the map. when i work my way up the mountain i get to a door with a large candle on both sides that i can't figure out how to open. help?

9. vitius

vitius Member

easy. stand in front of the candles and blow into the mic to blow them out.

10. Jademalo

Jademalo Regular member

Ok, im up to the bit where ive just been into the Hourglass's chamber for the second time, to get the northwest section of the map. ive got that, and i got the cannon for my ship. i blew apart the rocks, and followed the pirate ship to the new bit of map. i then tried to go to the next island, but i got engulfed in fog. i tried to just go up normally, and a tornado kills me.

Helpz?

11. vitius

vitius Member

this is the part i'm still stuck on :/

12. yoshimi

yoshimi Member

um... how did you get the canon?

13. yoshimi

yoshimi Member

14. tyrantdj

tyrantdj Regular member

How do you get this rom to work, all i get is an error message in Japanese. I'm using an r4 ds 1.09 software.

15. vitius

vitius Member

I hear R4 has a problem because the save file is too large. Updating to 1.10 should fix the problem.

The save size is 2mb or so.

16. miyaki

miyaki Member

Forrow the gostship and u will back to start, Go soult to the island, talk to a man who live in the Right hut and go to the cave above(if the girl don't lave u go back to a man again)
    Forrow the path and u'll c a Chamber, A hint in the chamber easy,

Enjoy

17. natster

natster Member

Thanks miyaki, but I am still stuck at on the same island with the family members. I've talked to everyone multiple times. I also talked to the man in the hut, then the woman, in all sorts of combinations (after reading on another website to do that) and dozens of times but she still won't let me in the cave. Any suggestions?

If I had even the slightest idea what they were saying maybe I might be able to progress but I'm dead stuck now. Please anyone??

natster

18. miyaki

miyaki Member

Before go to this island make sure u r forrow the gostship untill it disappear in the fog and ur boat back to the start(in the left up on the big map) when u return at start go back to island that u talk about and go to the right hut and talk talk talk with a man until the old lady open ur way to go to the cave..(fine a spade)

Arr... Sorry about my english ha ha it too bad but I try to write it. I'm not sure u can understand or not hope u understand that I write
    So Enjoy

19. natster

natster Member

Thank you, that did it. I did previously get caught in the fog and was forced back down but the problem seems to be that I didn't chase the pirate ship far enough until it disappeared. When I did that the lady and man said different things when I came back to talk to them.

I'm not just about to go to the Hourglass Castle for the second time, thanks again! Oh, and I understood your English just fine. :)

20. ZeldaRox

ZeldaRox Guest

Alright guys. Time to get the walkthrough.

It seems as though people are mostly stuck near the fog part.

Here is a walkthrough for it.

CHEAP WAY: After the ghost ship chase, go back south to Malida Island, and dock. Run to the Woman in the garden on the far side of the island. Then go inside and talk to the son. He'll get angry and tell you to leave, but before you leave he'll call out for you. Talk to him to gain access to the tunnel. Don't worry if the lady talks to you, it still lets you in.

TUNNEL: Kill all the Jellies and jump on the platforms. CAUTION, there are bats that can throw you off. Use the boomerang first.

Mini Boss???: A lizard with a sword and shield. Wait for his big attack ( he''' charge up 1st) then evade and move behind it and attack. Do this for a little while and it will be over.

Go though the tunnels. Enter into the chamber nearby. You will find a journal and a SHOVEL! =D

WARNING!!!!: DO NOT LEAVE THIS TUNNEL UNTIL U FIND AT LEAST TWO WEIRD SPOTS ON THE GROUND... IT'S 100 RUPEES! EACH!!!! XD

Go back the way you came.

Outside: Now go to the 2nd house on the left. Go to the nearby palm tree north of the house, across the pathway. Dig in a little area just below the tree. Sooner or later, you'll find a hole.

TUNNEL AGAIN!!!!: Now you have found his 2nd secret hideout. make sure you copy down the nearby map of how to get out of the fog. Yes, you heard me right. You just found the holy chart that makes getting though the fog easy as pie. HALLEIJLUEAGH!!!! Move though the tunnel again killing jellies. Get outside.

TA-DA!!!!!

Ill post any more walkthourghs when needed.