1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with my musicmatch jukebox?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Xenon24, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Xenon24

Xenon24 Regular member

Hey everyone don't know if anyone can help but I had musicmatch on my pc you know to listen to cds and real easy to navigate. My parents liked it a lot real easy for them. But now I have a problem and can't get it to work.It says

Runtime error!

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

So I thought to download it again but now it is combined with yahoo. When I try to download it, it says I need Windows XP, sorry I'm still a 98 user...can anyone help..thanks

2. Xenon24

Xenon24 Regular member

Hey Everyone I still can't get it to work no one has any idea what could be the problem or solution any help would be great thanks.

3. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Download and install an older version of it from here..
    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=mmatch

Make sure you have uninstalled and got rid of all traces of the late version before you re-install an older version though.

Don't ask me which old version if "the latest" for 98, as I haven't a clue, nor can I be bothered to find out :)