1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock Almost all samsung phones by cable

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by 123unlock, Aug 1, 2007.

1. 123unlock

123unlock Guest

since there are a lot of questions regarding unlocking samsung i want to post some info

samsung introduced a new type of security in their phones called MSL with this security you cannot unlock samsung with a normal program, till last year it was only possible to unlock them with a special servicebox that unlockers have, so there was a new service introduced which make it possible to unlock also the latest samsung versions just by the orriginal cable

an unlocking account for this service will cost yuo 15 euro, but thats nothing if you see the price the provider will ask you for the code (50 till 100 euro)

you can unlock your phone with the orriginal samsung datacable, also U600, E900, E570 and new C300 etc.

this is 100% safe, and extreme fast, unlocking will take around 45 seconds

for more information regarding this service you can visit www.UnlockSamsungOnline.nl/eng

ofcourse the other option is to go to an local unlocker at your town, if he has a new servicebox he's also able to unlock your phone

such things as unlock codes, or magic clips will not work on these new versions of samsung. so don't get faked by buying such things.. it will not work on your new samsung phone

2. ballboy88

ballboy88 Regular member

Thanks friend, i was just about to start searching for a way to unlock my e900 and i came across your helpful post. dop you know anything about sony ericssons ? i have a k810i thats locked up also.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2007